Part 30

Hey my dear friends... Hope you all are doing well... i know this is so late and i apologize for this... but finally i got time to write a update... Nowadays I am so much busy and writing needs time to imagine and think about how story should progress. Hope you all understand and now slowly slowly we are going back to our normal life so we have to manage our work also... Here comes the next update.

AT KI, Ram's cabin
Ram : Vikram i have taken appointment and done all the arrangements. I have to leave to US for atleast 15-20 days. You have to take care of everything here. I will tell at home its a business trip and will extend it if needed.

Vikram : Kamaal hai yar... you have planned everything... what i can say now we have discussed a lot on this but you are not gonna listen.. Fine do whatever you want to do but don't think that i will be with you in this.

Ram : Please yar Vikram.... We have decided....

vikram : (Cut him in middle).. You Ram only you have decided... You are cheating everyone dude... And left from there.
Ram : leave a sigh... Should i tell this at home.... I don't know what is right and wrong but i don't want to see them in pain. I know how it feels. Ram also leave from KI.

Evening, AT KM
Aarnav is playing in hall.
Everyone are busy in there work.
Phone rang and Krishna ji attend it.
Caller : Hello madam, Is this Mr. Ram Kapoor's House?
KK : Yes...who is this?
Caller : I am police Inspector talking madam actually some people inform us that they saw a car that jumped from hills and Mr. Kapoor phone is unreachable and we have find this another number. The information we got is that this BMW belongs to MR. Ram Kapoor....

KK : she can't understand anything after his she just fall on Sofa... Whispering Ram softly...
Aarnav who saw kk fall on sofa.. he try to wake her up
Aarnav : Dadi.... Dadi... Lightly shake her Dadi... She only look at him.
Caller : Hello... Are you there Madam....
Somya who was passing from there see krishna ji...
Somya : Maa.... Maa... She calls priya.. Priya Bhabhi... Please come here soon look what happens to Maa...
She listen voice from receiver she took it... Hello...
Inspector : Hello madam... Please take care of yourself... We don't know who was inside the car... There is high chances that MR. Ram was there in it. As we have confirmed it from his office that he leave office in afternoon only. Please we need to do the investigation please corporate with us. Sorry madam i will call you back..
Mean while priya also come there and she is trying to talk to Krishna ji.... But all she is saying is Ram...

Priya : Ok Maa... I will call Mr. Kapoor. She call him but his phone is unreachable.

Somya is looking only to priya and Krishna ji.
She quickly move from there to call Rishabh and tell me everything.

Rishabh : What... No... No somya this can't happen... There is some misunderstanding... Wait i will go and see myself... Nothing can happen to Bhai... Nothing...

Priya : Somya.... What happens to Maa... But she also didn't say anything... Oh god... Somya please atleast say something....
Somya : Bhabhi vo.... Call....
Priya : kya call... Somya....
Priya's phone ring...
Priya : Papa i will talk to you after sometime...
Sudhir ji : In chocked voice.... Priya....
Priya : Papa.... What happened..... What the hell is going on.... Why no one is telling me anything... Even Mr. Kapoor' s phone is unreachable... Then it click her.... She turn to somya....
Priya : Somya.... What happen tell me... Where is MR. Kapoor.... Why his phone is not reachable.... Maa please tell me....
Meanwhile Aarnav Turn on the TV...
And priya listen.... This car belongs to Mr. Ram Kapoor... Owner of Kapoor Industries.. There is high possibility that he was inside the car that fall from hills..... Priya turn and see TV.....
No... No... This can't be true.... Mr. Kapoor will be in his office let me check with jenny...
She calls jenny and she tell her he left in afternoon.... Driver tells Priya... Sir was driving himself madam...
She just breakdown.... No....Mr. Kapoor.... This can't happen....
Aarnav: Mumma please don't cry.... Why are you crying....
Priya is crying more....
Vikram and Neha also came there....
Priya : Vikram.... Listen...na this is lie.... This can't happen...
Vikram : priya... He can't be Ram... Why he will do something like that... There is surely some misunderstanding.... I will go and bring him back...
Neha take care of everyone...

Aarnav : Uncle where is Papa... Why everyone is crying...
Vikram : your papa will be back soon ok... And leave from there and call Rishabh.

Now Sharma's also come to KM and try to calm them down...as it is not clear who was inside the car.

I kow this is little update...
I am sorry it's unedited please forgive me for mistake...
What do you think about this incident... Share your views.
Please do vote and comments.

Take care