Part 34

Hello friends, hope you all doing fine.... Here comes the next Part.. I know i am updating late but my exams was there and now final exams are also coming. Here comes the next part please enjoy and sorry for errors. Happy Reading....

AT Home

Everyone is having dinner. Ram ask Rishabh to come to study after some time as he need to discuss something very important.
Rishabh : ok bhai.. I will be there within half an hour is that ok?
Ram : Yes.. No problem.

IN STUDY

Ram was going through some files when finally Rishabh appeared and sit in front of Ram.
Rishabh : Yes Bhai tell me .
Ram : Rishabh I have to go abroad for my further treatment and it will take time. I need you here to take care of everything as Vikram will also go with me.
Rishabh : This is not fair Bhai... I have no problem with handling the work... but you are not doing fair with anyone.. not with Maa.. Dadi and even bhabhi... are you sure you can do it without telling anyone. Bhai you are going for operation and that too of brain tumor and you know very well there will be lots of changes in you. Bhai please listen to me and please tell at home please. I cannot see you like this.
Ram : Please Rishabh.... Don't start this again... after a moment... ok I will definitely think about this if I can tell at home about this.
Rishabh : You should bhai... by the way when you are planning for your operation??
Ram : May be within a month... I have to make arrangements here also... we just cannot leave here. I have to take some proper actions so that in my absence our work doesn't suffer.
Rishabh : Bhai please you don't take tension of work. We will handle everything.
Ram : I Trust you Rishabh.... Go and sleep now.
Rishabh : you too bhai... low long you will sit here and read the files...
Ram : I am just leaving after having medicines.
Rishabh : Tell me where you have keep them I will give you and your are going to your room right now.
Ram smile at him and give him keys of the drawer.... Pointing towards table the middle one go and get but make sure no one is coming here.
Rishabh peep outside it was all clear... no one is here bhai.
Rishabh bring medicine and give to Ram as per his instructions. After putting everything back he give the key to Ram. Lets go bhai now. Both leave the study and go to their respective rooms.

IN GREEN ROOM

Aarnav is playing his toys are all over the room.
Priya : Aarnav beta put them back its time to sleep.
Aarnav : No mumma I want to play for some more time please.
Priya : No beta....
But ram cut her in middle.... Ok my champ you can play.
Priya : But Mr. Kapoor he has school tomorrow.
Ram : Priya its ok chalta hai kabhi kabhi let him play.
Priya ok only for 15 minutes more baby. Aarnav happily yes mumma.... Thank you papa.... I love You...
Ram : I Love you too beta...
Priya : Acha all the love only for papa....not for me...
Aarnav : offfoo mumma I love you too...
Ram : Ha Priya... I LOVE YOU TOO....
Priya blush hearing this.... I love you too my bacha.. and looking towards Ram and to you too Mr. Kapoor...
Ram : smile towards her.... AARNAV what are you playing beta.
Aarnav : I am making traffic Jam PAPA....
Ram : laughing... beta there is already too much traffic in Mumbai now you are also making it.
Aarnav : Papa help me na with making traffic take these cars I am making from this side.
Ram : Ok ok let me help you he take cars and help him.
Priya secretly click some pictures of Ram and Aarnav playing.

After sometime
Priya : ok beta its already now come, I will make you sleep. You can play tomorrow.
Ram : Yes beta mumma is right now you should sleep.
Aarnav ok mumma and he start collecting his toys and RaYa helps him.
Ram carries Aarnav to their bed and both lie down.
Priya make him sleep while Ram is thinking something very deeply on his side.
Ram is thinking whether he should tell at home and how they will react especially priya.
Priya notice Ram but didn't ask him anything.
Priya take Aarnav in her arms and make him sleep in his room after few minutes she return to Green Room and put her head on Ram chest.
Ram come out from his thoughts.
Priya : What are you thinking so deeply Mr. Kapoor. Is everything okay in business?
Ram : taking her into hug.. Yes my darling just some things need my attention.
Priya : Ok My love...you should also sleep... I can see you are tired...
Ram... hmmm I am tired jaan and give a peck on her lips and both sleep.
Finally Ram has decided that he will tell about his tumor at home to his family and love ones. Whereas on other side Priya is observing Ram. He is lost somewhere most of time and when asked he tell her nothing just work related.

One Night, In Green Room...

Priya is lying hugging Ram after their love making..
Priya : Mr. Kapoor....
Ram : Hmmm...
Priya : Have you give a thought to Aarnav wish...
Ram : Darling I completed his every wishes.. you are talking about which one.
Priya : About his sibling..
Ram body language change suddenly.
Ram : we will think about it later priya.....sleep now.. I am felling sleepy...
Priya : This is so rude of you...
Ram : I know darling and give a peck on her lips... sleep now.. good night love..
Priya : Good night to you too..

One week has passed.

 After dinner Ram asked Rishabh to call every member in study except Dadi and Aarnav.
Rishabh : Are you sure bhai.
Ram : Yes Rishabh I have decided I have to tell them now. You and Vikram are right.
Everyone gathered in study.
Krishna : Ram beta what happen you have called everyone here.
Ram : Yes Maa there is something I have to tell everyone.
Priya : What is this Mr. Kapoor... I am observing you from last few days.
Ram : Yes.. I am.. Rishabh please bring my file.
Rishabh give file to Ram... Ram keep looking at file for sometime....
Krishna : Beta... what is this...
Ram : lost in his thought... my life that I am living from past few months.
Priya : Mr. Kapoor... What are you talking?
Priya and Krishna ji is sitting on couch.
Ram come and sit on his knees in front of them.
Rishabh keeps his hand on his shoulder... giving him support.. Ram nodded at him.
Ram : looking towards them.... Maa.. Priya... I want to confess something please forgive for keeping you all in dark for all these days..
Priya : Mr. Kapoor you are scaring us please tell us what is the matter...
Ram Finally give his file to priya.... And said I am suffering from BRAIN TUMOR.
Everyone is shocked listening to this...
Krishna ji : No this can't be true. Rishabh tell me your brother is lying.
Rishabh : I wish maa... but bhai is saying truth.

Please Like and Comment.
Hope you will like it.
Sorry for errors.