Part 32

hello my dear friends,hope everyone is safe and healthy... here comes next part... hope you will like it. I know i am late please accept my apologize for the same...

AT MORNING

Our lovely couple is sleeping peacefully hugging each other. Priya's head on Ram chest and ram is hugging her securely in his arms.
Alarm buzzed... Priya stir in her sleep first sight she see her man, who is sleeping peacefully. She slowly remove his arm and come out and heads toward washroom.
After getting ready Priya cover Ram properly with duvet and placed a kiss on his forehead and ruffle his hairs. Finally priya moves to Aarnav Room.
Priya sit beside aarnav and ruffle his hairs... hey champ its good morning... come on get up now...
Aarnav : Mumma... Please let me sleep na... I am felling sleepy...
priya : beta... you have to go to school na... you can't miss that for sleep.. I know you have sleep enough now be a good boy and get up..
Aarnav : ok mumma but five minutes more please he pout closing his eyes and looking all cute.
Priya : Ok baby she kissed on his cheeks and left the room.

Green Room

Priya : Mr. Kapoor..... Mr. Kapoor come on.... wake up....
Ram : Hmmm....
Priya : Wake up Mr. Kapoor... otherwise you will be late for office.
Ram : Yeah.... waking up.... why i am having this headache yar early in the morning...
Priya : If you will sleep only for few hours then definitely you will get headache. get up get fresh have your breakfast you will feel better... come on i am going to make aarnav ready.
Ram : opening his eyes... okay darling.. I will be ready in meantime.
Priya left from there.
Ram thinking.... Oh god... I have told her about my headache..... I have to be careful. He also left to Washroom.
Priya make aarnav ready and send him to Green Room.
Priya : go and see if papa is ready or not?
Aarnav : Ok mumma.
Priya : and come fast for breakfast both of you. I am going downstairs.
Aarnav : Ok mumma we will come.

Aarnav go to Green Room
Ram is also almost ready.
Aarnav : Good Morning Papa.
Ram kissing him good morning my champ... all set for school.
Aarnav : Yes Papa... you also all ready for office.
Ram: Almost my champ.
They come downstairs for breakfast.

After breakfast

Ram : Beta say bye to everyone meanwhile I will collect my things from study.
Aarnav go from there....
Ram goes to study and take his files and other necessary things.
He turns and make sure no one is there... he open his drawer with keys and take out his medicines and gulp down.
Aarnav watch him having the medicines.
He go near Ram and ask him to pick up.
Ram pick him up aarnav hug him.
Ram : What happen beta??
Aarnav : Papa are you sick ??
Ram : No beta... why are you asking this?
Aarnav : Then why did you have medicines.
Ram become numb hearing this. Aarnav sees him having medecines.
Ram : oh... I have only headache beta only for that.
He can tell aarnav is sad thinking he is not well. Ram said in his heart.. I am sorry beta I cannot tell you the truth. I am so sorry.
Aarnav : you can tell mumma papa.. And you will also have holiday today. I can tell mumma if you cant.
Ram : No No aarnav you can't tell this to mumma... it is a secret between you and papa ok beta.
Aarnav : why papa?
Ram : mumma will get angry if she comes to know I have taken medicines you know na...
Aarnav after thinking for few seconds okay Papa I will not tell mumma.
Ram kissing him on his cheeks good boy.
Aarnav : But you have to give me chocolate from wardrobe.. mumma put them there.
Ram : Smile ok come I will give you then we will go for school.
They both go to Green Room
Ram : ok tell me where your mumma put chocolate.
Aarnav shows him by showing his finger there papa in the top.
Ram take one chocolate here take it and don't forget our secret.
Aarnav : Never papa... I love you papa..
Ram : I love you too beta
Priya also come there and see chocolate..
Priya : what is this aarnav... chocolate in the morning itself who give you this.
Aarnav : pointing towards Ram.. Papa give me.
Priya : Why Mr. Kapoor??
Ram : Arrey it is for his intelligence.. hain na beta...
Priya : acha.. tell me then his intelligence...
Aarnav : mumma it's a secret between me and Papa.
Ram : Yes... okay beta wait for me in car otherwise we will be late for late for school. I am also coming.
Aarnav : Ok papa.. bye mumma...
Priya : Bye beta..
Aarnav left.
Priya come near Ram and touch his forehead with her hand... how is your headache now MR. Kapoor?
Ram take her hand and kiss her.. now I have relief after breakfast jaan it will go after sometime..
Priya : Don't take too much stress Mr. Kapoor.
Ram : Ok my dear wifey as you wish and peck her lips.. I Love You Priya taking her in his hug.
Priya : arrey what happen... I Love you too Mr. Kapoor.
Ram flashes his smile arrey I am in so much love with you and you are asking me what happen to me?
Priya : oh... I know that my loving husband.. now go Aarnav is waiting for you. Have a nice day.
Ram : You too darling and leave from there.
Ram drop aarnav to school and head towars KI.

In Ram's Cabin

Vikram is there.
Ram : Jenny I don't want any disturbance until my next order.
Jenny : Ok Sir.
Ram to Vikram
Ram : Vikram I think now time has come we need to do this as soon as possible. Today Aarnav see me yar..
Vikram : I will talk to doctor. And what you are going to tell at home.
Ram : not meeting his eyes with vikram.. that there is problem in company.
Vikram : Good Ram... I am not happy with all this whatever you are doing I think we have to leave for at least one month.
Ram : may be... or ever more.. you have to convince Neha.
Vikram : Yeah I will make her understand. I will talk with doctor today and will try to take appointment as soon as possible.
Ram : ok we have to make arrangement here also.
Vikram : Yes. We have to tell Rishabh also he will handle everything in our absence.
Ram : Hmm...
Vikram : relax ... how are you know..
Ram : I am fine but there was headache in the morning when I wake up.
Vikram : ok I will talk to doctor.

so sorry for late update... i hope you will like it Please like and comment your views on it. Sorry for errors. Keep me pushing to write the update.. i have become so lazy nowadays.