Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠJᴜʟʏ 2010 Bᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʟᴀ ------------------------------"macei" jania called for her 4 year old daughter she went in to macei princess themed room

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
Jᴜʟʏ 2010
Bᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʟᴀ
------------------------------
"macei" jania called for her 4 year old daughter she went in to macei princess themed room.
"yes mommy" macei said looking up from her ipad. jania was 16 taking care of a 4 year old the father of her child abandoned her but jania managed to get around she was paying rent for a nice apartment for her and her child.
"let's get dressed i want you to meet my friend brooklyn her son is turning 5 we want you guys to be friends" jania said while macei had a confused look on her face causing jania to laugh.
"just get ready girl" jania said leaving the room she lets macei get ready by herself macei has always loved dressing herself up and picking out her outfits. as little macei picked out out a purple shirt and shorts and her princess shoes.

"okay macei we going to dollar tree to get mykel a card" jania said strapping macei in her car seat. jania was blessed to have a car that her move payed for jania moved out because she felt like she was a burden staying i her mothers house.
"i wonder what this mykel boy likes" macei said swinging his feet
"maybe he likes action figures and a birthday card" jania said driving to the dollar tree she was going to regret this for wasting her gas on a very short drive but it was to hot in was in the summer.

they finally arrived at brooklyn's house jania and brooklyn exchanged hugs.
"anyways brooklyn this is macei my daughter" jania said picking macei up and putting her on her hip.
"hey macei" brooklyn said smiling
"hey" macei said with a shy smile
"come on jania i'll show you where the kids are so she can meet mykel and the adults are on the room" brooklyn said as she led jania and her daughter around. macei never social when it came to kids she liked being with her mom with the adults.

they arrived in a spider-man themed living room. brooklyn lived on the more spacious apartments bigger living room but still 2 bedroom and her kitchen was way bigger than janias. mykels dad wan in jail he won't be coming out till 2018.
"mykel come here" brooklyn yelled as a child a little taller then macei came running over to his mom.
"yes mommy?" mykel asked leaving his cousin and friends behind mykel has a older brother and younger brother but they weren't attending the party.
mykel and macei locked eyes but macei immediately looked away.
"this is macei and her mom jania she's my friend" brooklyn explains. macei was put down by her mom to go interact with mykel. mykel was kind of on the social side but a little shy he waved at macei and said "hi" macei waved back and said hi as well.

a few hours passed by and macei and mykel were running around chasing eachother while laughing the party was now over
"okay macei come on it's time to go home" jania said
"awee but mommy i want to play with mykel more" macei said pouting
"you can another day he doesn't live far" jania said to her daughter. mykel gave macei a full hug.
"bye macei i'll see you another day" mykel said
"okay" macei said hugging him back.
from this day brooklyn and jania knew how close their kids would be.
--------------------
enjoy this story 💘. thoughts so far?