2

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠJᴜʟʏ 2018 Bᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʟᴀ ----------------------"mom please i really don't want to go" a whining 11 year old said to her mom

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
Jᴜʟʏ 2018
Bᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʟᴀ
----------------------
"mom please i really don't want to go" a whining 11 year old said to her mom. jania was taking macei to kentrells moms house sherhonda macei never went and she never wants to go.
"macei get dressed now please stop giving me a hard time it important news" jania said
"fine" macei groaned stomping up the stairs macei put on a nike shirt with shorts and nike slides.
"thank you now come on get into the car." jania said locking up the house as macei left through the door wishing she could be at mykels house playing around.

once they got to sherhonda house macei say in a corner waiting for the news she tuned everything out until she heard.
"we're expecting a baby" jania said maceis head shot up she saw her mom and kentrell happy seeing her mom happy made macei crack a small smile everybody talked about how happy they were. macei was happy but why with a man that already has 3 children.

one the way home it was silent until jania
started talking to brooklyn she explained how she was 3 months pregnant and everything else i fell asleep in the car since it was about 11pm.
--------------
it was the next morning and jania macei and brooklyn and mykel were going out to get baby furniture jania was getting some early while there was some sales going on. jania has been earning some money while dating kentrell as her name has been spreading around social media.
"why isn't kentrell coming" macei asked she hated the fact that kentrell wasn't helping and everybody had to stop their lives to help jania
"busy" jania replies to her daughter
"as usual" macei muttered to herself
"nene what you plan on getting" mykel asked
"gender neutral stuff since we don't know the gender yet" jania said still focusing on the road
"what's gender neutral" mykel asked. macei tried to keep her laugh in but it didn't work.
"definitely stupid" macei said laughing
"don't talk about him like that" brooklyn said also laughing
"it means for both genders mykel" jania asked holding her laugh in but still focused on the rode.
"oh" mykel said while looking over at his bestfriend macei who was still laughing
"it's not even funny anymore" mykel said with annoyance in his voice.

once they were at the store they were looking in the baby furniture part of the store
"mom look at this" macei pointed to a crib but it was very girly
"macei gender neutral" mykel said to annoy his bestfriend
"it's doesn't matter if it's a boy we will return it" macei said
"macei no" jania said laughing
"just a suggestion" macei said shrugging

jania ended up finding everything she needed and they all went home at jania apartment she was stocking stuff up in the storage closet.
macei was thinking about how kentrell never actually moved in something she was happy about kentrell was like a stranger only thing she liked about him was his music but she will never tell him.
"macei kentrell is coming over in a few and he's bringing his family" jania said
"why does he have to bring his loud annoying family" macei asked groaning
"because they're our family we don't have to have the same blood to be family" jania explained
"your family" macei said shrugging
"our family" jania said
"your family" macei argued back
"macei please go upstairs and do something on your phone i don't know" jania said macei did as what she was told and went in her room she decided to clean it up.

a few hours passed and macei was in her room on her bed laying down listening to everyone laugh and play around mykel and brooklyn weren't home so macei was stuck in her house it was 9pm at night maybe mykel was back but she didn't try to go outside. macei was eventually called downstairs for karaoke night everybody did there horrible singing except for macei. macei was dreading this night and wanted it to end.