24

april 30th 2021
3rd person pov
———

"macei i really love you" mykel said to the girl
who was on the phone.

"i love you to mykel" macei said with a smile that mykel couldn't see considering the fact that her camera was facing the ceiling.

macei and mykel are official. love and hate has been given but they still continue to focus on themselves.

what they have is so much stronger then the labels "boyfriend and girlfriend" they have a soul tied relationship. a very strong one.

they help each other grow to the wonderful young adults they are becoming. but nothing is perfect.

there are still weekly arguments that always get on the internet. wasnt mykel supposed be helping macei out of her dark times? or make them more complicated.

but at the end of the day mykel always apologizes and no matter how far it gets maceis brain always tells her to forgive but it's not what her heart is telling her to do.

but they bounce back and that's all that matters. right? no matter what happens they are deeply in love with each other.

they both fight there own battles and that shows that their human. in the end they will have their separate paths in life. but they will always be together to help each other.

they have taught each other that love is a beautiful thing. no matter what it has caused to you life.

——
i love this book sm i'm going to miss it when the end comes :(