Chapter: 04

Somi: ' oh.... Who's this Yn?'

She asked as your head immediately shot up in her direction, Hands turning into fists as you started sweating, nervousness took the best of you as you glance at Taehyung and then at Somi.

Fuck yana! I'm getting ride of her as soon as possible- fuck!!- wait since when I started swearing?!?

Taehyung: ' Yn? But your.....'

He trailed off but stopped talking when you glared at him shutting him up simultaneously. He Blink a few times and forced a smile at Somi.

YN: ' H-he's my friend-'

Taehyung: ' Boyfriend you meant... '

Now your and Somi's jaw dropped at the same time as he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you towards his body.

You bumped into his chest and immediately glared up at him not uttering another word- He crossed the limit- Your head was already messed up by Jungkook's stupid attempt of killing himself and now this Taehyung.

Removing his arm forcefully you look at Somi passing her a fake smile as you glance at Taehyung grabbing his arm tightly you spoke looking at your frozen best friend.

YN: ' he's lying... you see he'sy friend and he loves to piss people off you know one of his habit..'

Taehyung look at you with an unreadable expression but you just ignored his stares and focused on Somi trying to read her mind somehow.

She snapped back to reality and stare at Taehyung with.... dreamy eyes?

Taehyung was busy staring at you to notice your best friend checking him out shamelessly specially inside of a hospital.

Somi: ' W-What's his name?'

She asked dtill staring at him as you looked at Taehyung who's eyes were pleading for you to stare in them for once..

YN: ' Kim Taehyung...'

You answered and then let go of Taehyung's arm, Before pushing him away and following him behind.

Somi: ' Hey where are--'

YN: ' HE'S BUSY AND DON'T WORRY HE'LL DROP ME HOME BYE!'

You yelled before forcing Taehyung to walk in front of you.

______________________________________

Taehyung stopped walking outside the hospital and give you a suspicious look, But you noticed something unusual in his eyes.

Sadness...? Seriously? Why are you even sad boi? Over a girl who's just your imagination and nothing else!

Taehyung: ' Am I really just a time pass for you?... What about those countless nights we spend together?'

He asked tears welling up in his eyes as you just looked at him wide-eyed, not actually remembering when and what was he talking about?

What nights?! What the hell yana has been doing with my body all this time?! And Seriously she gotta go after this guy who look nothing but Dangerous!

Taehyung: ' I'm hurt... you're hurting my feelings please stop yana... I love you so much...'

Shoot- rhis Dude can't be Serious right now! Seeing him at the verge Of crying out loud- You were suddenly feeling guilty if only you were in good terms with your... Other personality..this wouldn't have happened.

But it's not time to blame Anyone, Yana indeed give someone hopes only to break them later... Yana and Taehyung can't be together.

Because you wished to spend your life with Jungkook... You've always loved him and it'll be only him..

YN: ' Look I'm not Yana, It's Yn.. you've mistaken me for someone else---'

You watched him taking a Sharp breath as a single tear slide down his cheeks,  guilt rushing through your veins making you regret everything you've done wrong to Jungkook and him.

Taehyung: ' I-I'm sorry Yana... You don't need to lie to me-... I know you only see me as a friend and I kind of crossed the limit by falling inlove with you.. it's my fault I'm really sorry... I-I won't disturb you ever again..'

He started taking steps backwards as You watched him turning around to leave-

Wait- ...deja vu?

You suddenly remembered Jungkook doing the same thing in the past and now he's in the hospital- Your eyes widened seeing a car coming Taehyung's way his eyes were fixed on yours.

He was now in the middle of the road, your feets were glued to the ground as you stare at him with terror watching him getting hit by the car as the driver immediately stopped the car.

Tears blurred your vision as you heard faint voices Of People and sound of ... Sirens? 

It must be an ambulance... Another person tried to kill himself because of you.

It's all your fault you stupid human!! You kept on ruining other's life!!

You heard a different voice in your head and you were damn Sure- it didn't belonged to Yana... You were too busy to focus on the voice..

Yes it doesn't sound like yana cause she has demanding and a heavy voice but this voice- it was rather high Pitch and- girly?

You ignored It and finally snapped back to reality as tears trekked down your cheeks, You look at the crowd- Thank god You were out of the hospital... They Put Taehyung's body on a stretcher dragging him inside the hospital.

Your knees Give up as you fall on the ground.

YN: ' H-he tried to kill himself! h-how could he!!'

You Mumbled to yourself your face turning pale, lips trembling , your whole Body was shaking out of fear when you heard two voices shouting at you.

Yana: ' YOU FUCKER YOU HURT MY TAEHYUNG!!! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU NOW WATCH ME RUIN JUNGKOOK'S LIFE!!! '

???: ' YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT DEATH DIE BITCH!!! DIEE!!'

You closed your ears trying to get ride of those voices but they were inside your brain no one else could hear them but you.

They were driving you insane as you started breathing heavily, tears sliding down your cheeks non-stop, you screamed trying to stop those voices but they didn't stop.

???: ' Why don't you consider death-- suicide is the only way out of this!'

Yana: ' Actually no, let's ruin her life until She consider suiciding...!'

YN: ' NOOOO LEAVE ME ALONE!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! GO AWAY!!'

You screamed on the top of your lungs before your breathing become uneven and that's when you suddenly stopped breathing and everything went black.

You were kind of glad ,as soon as you fainted those voice stopped.

They left you alone... You were free even though you knew it wouldn't last long but you were happy.

Let's enjoy this little moment till it lasts.

______________________________________

This is Literally My favorite Series 😭Tysm for reading it Ilysm ❤️will upload the next part soon.