Chapter:08

YN: ' H-Huh-.. Taehyung? How do you know about him?'

Jungkook: ' That doesn't matter, I want know who's he to you...'

He said sitting beside you on the couch as you sighed before pouting unconsciously.

YN: ' You'll not like my answer...'

You said but he looks like he's not planning to step back anytime soon and that just made you more scared.

You didn't knew how to react to this situation? , Your now almost boyfriend asking you about your fuck buddy- well what else would you call him?

You first met him when you wake up in bed beside him, and that's when you realized Yana has been whoring around using your body.

She legit fuck that guy so many times to the point, you started calling him your fuck buddy but you didn't knew how Jungkook will react to this.

I mean- every guy will be angry to find out that his girl was spending nights with someone else.

YN: ' He was my fuck buddy--- I meant Yana's fuck buddy!!'

You immediately changed your sentence when you saw him glaring at you.

Jungkook: ' Seriously?! Fuck buddy?'

He sound somewhat angry and jealous you sighed nodded.

YN: ' Yana loves him, but I don't care I'll call him fuck buddy because she use my body to fuck him and when you were at the hospital he came there as well... and...'

You paused remembering about his accident your eyes widened in surprised as Jungkook grabbed your Shoulders Shaking them lightly.

Jungkook: ' What happened after that..?'

He asked as you just stared at him but the image of Taehyung getting hit by the car repeated in your head.

YN: ' I-I rejected him and then-.. I saw him getting hit by the car before I fainted .. '

You spoked in a low tone staring at nowhere as Jungkook was surprised as well but he pulled you in his embrace realizing you must be feeling guilty now.

Jungkook: ' Everything will be alright.. don't worry... I got this '

He whispered near your ear kissing your hairs.

______________________________________

Working on her laptop her full focus was on her laptop when someone knocked her door, Making her annoyed as she looked up and glared at the girl.

Coraline: ' Don't look at me like that, I just wanted to inform you that someone send this package for you...'

She walked towards Somi's desk putting the package on the desk before walking out of her office room.

As Somi stare at the package with raised eyebrows as she Closed her laptop and pulled the package on her laps.

Unwrapping it immediately she was curious to know who send it, As she finally open the box and saw a bracelet?

Picking it she scanned it getting curious to who will send her something like this?, it seems expensive..

She looked inside the box and found a letter , Taking it out she began reading it.

Somi: ' Thank you Miss Somi for being there when I badly needed someone's comfort, Your small gift that necklace means alot.. I'll cherish it forever and this Bracelet.. it's not that good but- I hope you accept it..'

Her eyes went wide realizing who could it be- How tf he knew she works here?!

But she couldn't stop that creepy smile which took over her features instantly as she admired the Bracelet.

Immediately wearing it she take a picture of it, It legit looked so Beautiful and expensive... It's nowhere near her necklace she gave him.

Well another Reason for him to live rent free in her head...

Somi: ' I'll Keep it with me... Till we meet again..'

She mumbled to herself still smiling widely, snorting she realized she still have work.

______________________________________

YN: ' What did the doctor said again?'

You asked Jungkook who was sitting beside you , You both were now sitting on a bench at a park.

Jungkook: ' She said it'll take time , and I have to help you dealing with these personalities, it must be hard for you... Damn I hope they don't hurt you..'

He said as you just nodded before you leaned your head on his shoulder , Your fingers intertwined with his , He still has your reports in his other hand.

As you both sat in silence, This relationship is still new for you both, You both are trying your best to make it work.

Jungkook is literally trying his best to make you feel better, And it's been a week now you're still trying to get used to of seeing this guy every Day.

And of course him dealing with your personalities all the time, but he never complains about it..

YN: ' do you think I'll be able to live a normal life after this..?'

You asked as Jungkook wrapped his arm around your waist, he looked down at you as you looked up to stare at him as well.

Jungkook: ' You will live a normal life.. and hopefully will carry my babies~'

He cooed making you blush as you hit his arm looking away making him chuckle, he interlocked your hands again.

Jungkook: ' I want our first kiss here... I mean look at the weather today--'

YN: ' Jeon no need to beat around the bush, I know You're dying to kiss me just say it!'

You said sternly as he nodded And scratched his neck shyly.

Jungkook: : ' Look you even know I want a kiss .. then why are you not giving me one huh?'

He complaint like a kid as you giggle, turning your face towards him you peck him and immediately pulled away.

He frozed his eyes slightly widened as you laughed at his embarrassed state, Before you had a chance to run away.

He grabbed your nape pulling you towards him he smashed his lips on yours taking you by surprised, but you closed your eyes and kissed him back.

Your Lips moved in sync with his as you both already forget about everyone and everything.

It's like nothing else exist...

Lost in the moment , You suddenly burst out laughing and pulled away from the Kiss making Jungkook Curious as he stared at you weirdly.

Jungkook: ' What's so funny?'

He asked as you just shake your head still laughing.

YN: ' it's f-funny please...'

And you laughed again making him annoyed but he ended up chuckling to himself seeing your new side, Cute one.

Suddenly a snowflake fell on your head as you look up, It's snowing- standing up you turned around smiling widely at Jungkook.

As you extended your hands towards him he immediately slide his hand in yours standing up.

YN: ' I heard the first snowfall always bring happiness in your life...'

You said as he give you a small smile.

Jungkook: ' I hope it's true... It'll bring happiness in our lives...'

He pulled you closer side hugging you as you both had wide smiles on your faces.

For the first time you felt so happy and those smiles everything was genuine.

______________________________________

Gawwwd it's becoming complicated-