Chapter:01

Sitting in his gaming room he had a Calm expression plastered on his features as his fingers moved swiftly on the mousepad,

Ji-hun: ' Shit Jungkook , you're fast Man!'

he heard his colleague Speaking as He smirked.

Ji-hun: ' OMG WE WON!!! JEON!!'

He yelled as Jungkook chuckle shaking his head.

Jungkook: ' It was easy now, bye I have other things to do!'

He stood up walking out of the room, only to curse at his sister.

Jungkook: ' And where the fuck do you think you're going?'

he asked making a disgusted face
since his sister was wearing revealing and a very short dress, too short for his likings and as a possessive brother he is- he wouldn't let anyone stare at his sister.

Somi: ' Mind your language mister!'

Jungkook: ' I asked something? Where are you going missy?'

he asked again sitting on the couch resting his legs on the table in front.

Somi: ' You're free now are you?'

she asked instead of answering her Jungkook shook his head vigorously.

Jungkook: ' I'm not going to become your driver!'

he said as Somi sat beside him clinging to his arm as he tried to push her away but to no avail, she's literally stronger than him.

Somi: ' listen bro , Yn is coming with me we're going to shopping and I'll shop she just wanted to give me company imagine... I'll leave you both alone, You'll get to talk to her more!'

She explained as Jungkook started thinking deeply his sister is lying or what? He nodded unconsciously when Yn's Smile flashed in his head.

Well, yes he has been crushing on this girl for over a year now, His sister's Best friend.

Standing up he immediately run inside his room of course when you meet your crush you gotta dress up and look good in front of the person you like.

Somi chuckle at her brother's silly behavior, before following him inside.

______________________________________

Jungkook: ' The fuck! What should I wear?!'

Somi: ' THAT BLACK JACKET!!! YN LIKES IT ALOT!!! you know like in movies you can put that jacket on her shoulders and take a walk holding hands Oh my god it's soooo romantic!!!'

She exclaimed making weird noises as she layed on Jungkook's bed, his brother give her weird Stares and scoffed.

Jungkook: ' I told you, Don't watch those kramas too much it's corrupting your pea size brain.. '

Somi: ' c'mon Jeon Jungkook! It'll be fun just try it! For me'

Jungkook: ' For you? FOR YOU?! NEVER!'

he immediately decline throwing the jacket away as Somi catches it glaring at Jungkook.

Somi: ' For Yn! Last time when you wore it she said you look hot in it.. '

She said winking playfully as She stood up putting the jacket on Jungkook's shoulder she walk out of his room, she knew her plan will work.

Jungkook

She really called me hot? Shit- My cheeks-

Touching my cheeks I felt them burning the fuck why am I behaving like a teenage girl-