Chapter:02

Sitting at the other side of the Ring his eyes were red anger was visible on his face as he glared at the man in front of him.

And in no time he started beating the shit out of the male, making him loose his balance as he didn't stopped and continued his abuse on him, audience cheered for him but he couldn't hear anything.

The only thing he could See and hear was His own head screaming at him to win...

And that's what he did... He break The man's nose..

Meanwhile Yana's POV

Staring at Taehyung in adoration a smirk made it's way upto her lips , she bite her lower lip smirking.

Next Target...

She walk out of the crowd towards the resting room, she came here for a reason..

And to think about everything she's literally tired of jeon Jungkook because what the fuck he saw in Yn?

She's Not even cute nor sexy and dresses up like a clown can't even talk properly and that guy-

He's no fun who even likes gentlemen probably only Yn..

She's literally annoyed By Yn's Behavior she's so dumb that it makes her want to punch the hell out of her but she can't-

Because she'll end up hurting herself....

???: ' Who are you?'

Hearing the voice her eyes slightly widened she turned around immediately only to see the man of her dreams, standing in front of her with his looks deceiving her.

Kim. Taehyung...

His cold stare was enough to melt ice and they managed to melt her as well. she blink her eyes a few times before gulping as his dark gaze landed on her making her Shiver slightly.

But she smirk anyways.. before extending her hands towards him waiting for him to shook hands with you.

But he tucked his hands in his pockets and raised a brow at her, she felt embarrassed For a split second but her inner evil didn't let it effect her.

Her hand dropped to her side as she lick her lower lip sexily,

Yana: ' Yana, At Your service Kim... Whenever you need ... I'm just one call away...'

Winking her hands reached his chest touching him in a sensual way, he didn't pushed her away- For some Reason- he recognized her.

And his eyes went Wide at the possibility- But he tried to shrugged the thoughts away as the girl in front of him give him her phone number before parting ways.

Yana: ' we'll meet again...Be prepared '

She Mumbled winking at him one last time she make her way out of the place , as Taehyung stare at the cell number she give him.

Flashback
???: ' O-Ouch! You---'

She stopped herself from talking further when she faced the male, He was tall strong well built and cherry on top scary while she was- so damn small she felt tiny in front of him.

And she just stare at him quietly waiting for him to speak instead , But he frozed as well his heart skip a Beat and he swore He felt something weird just by her little touch.

She was so beautiful small and sweet just like how he like, Those beautiful bambi eyes a cute small button nose, And those chapped kissable lips , tinted pink cheeks.

Everything about her is just so Perfect that- he stopped breathing for a moment and snapped back to reality when she raised her hand infront of his face checking if the giant male is still alive.