Prologue

Prologue

"That will be all Hyodou you may leave now."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"'And remember, your parents have been informed of your actions."

"I understand."

"Good, I expect you to correct yourself tomorrow morning."

Issei nodded to his teacher before making his way out of the classroom. He slid the door open before making his way back home, It was in the afternoon the sun was starting to fall. The street light started to turn on. Issei exited the front gates and began making his way home.

"Damn you Matsuda and Motohama, abandoning me when the kendo girls caught me," Issei said in anger. "I never even got to see their big breast. When am I going to ever see them? Oh well, at least I still have those magazines." Sulked issei.

Issei kept walking towards his house for a couple more minutes before reaching the front of his house. The lights were still on. Why are the lights still on? Mom and dad should be asleep by now? As issei opened the front door he noticed that his parents were sitting on the couches staring at him upset.

"Issei it's time we have a talk. Began his father.

Issei nodded slowly and sat down opposite his parents.

I wonder what I did this time to make them this upset.

"Issei," Began his mother. "I want you to tell us exactly why we received a call from the principal?"

Uh oh. "A-ah well you see i-i was minding my own business while Matsud-" Issei never got to finish what he was saying because his father shouted at him.

"Enough with the lies Issei!" His father took a deep breath in order to calm down. While he took deep breaths his mother on the other hand stared at him in disappointment. "We know what you have been doing while you went to that school. Did you think we didn't know why you went to that school? Do not take us as fools Issei, we know about your so-called Dream for a Harem."

Issei continues to look at his parents in shock. Issei attempted to speak but no words came out of his mouth. "Issei," His mother said softly, "We have endured your action for these past couple of years but enough is enough." His mother closed her eyes before taking in a deep shaky breath. "Do you know what it feels like to hear other parents talk about how you are a pig? Or how about you'll one day be arrestest for molesting a girl, or rape one?" At the end of it, She was crying with her eyes closed. "I was willing to ignore it and hope for the best, but it seems that hoping for you to change is not something I can see happening. The call from the school was the last straw. Watching the girls while they change into their kendo clothing?" His mother stopped speaking because of the tears. She tried to take a deep breath and calm down but she couldn't. " I can't do this, I can't" She got up from the couch and left the living room leaving behind Issei and his father.

Issei's father took a deep breath before calmly getting up and slowly walking towards where his mother went. "Issei you have been the biggest disappointment to your mother and I for far too long, from now on you are longer welcome here. From now on you no longer have the right to be called Issei hyoudo, or our son. We will no longer be supporting you except for your scholarship. Show yourself out before I return, or I will" with that, he left the room leaving behind a shell shock Issei with tears coming out of his eyes. Issei slowly and shaky got up from the couch and left the house. He closed the door that will no longer open for him walking into the night covered in shadows.