Chapter 8 I'm too young to be dealing with this...

Chapter 8

I'm too young to be dealing with this...

"Fuck!" He shouted, "That was way too close!" Issei was breathing heavily after he was able to get a good distance at where lighting was striking. He took more than a couple of breaths hoping to shake off the shivers when the lighting closed earlier. "It's fine, well, just go behind the house and go through the hole in the wall." He told himself.

Thunder can be heard rumbling in the direction of Kuoh Town. The storm is still pouring heavily and darker where Issei is at. Slowly but surely Issei continued to trek in the forest hoping to get in his house as fast as possible. There were a couple of times where Issei almost got lost but he managed to find where he was by looking at the landmarks on the ground or the marks he placed on the trees he made. This continued for more than ten minutes before coming to a complete halt when he sees something in front of him. He can't get a good look at what is in front of him. It's difficult to see in front of him due to the rain and how dark it is at the moment. He took in a shivering intake of breath before releasing it, he slowly walked forward with his flashlight pointing in front of him.

He made his way forward and began to make out the details of a being/person that should exist. They are supposed to be folktales, not... real! It doesn't help that the yokai is bleeding... and unconscious. Uh oh. Looks like It's- She is surrounded by two little kits with nine bushy tails. They were pushing the... fox lady with their small paws yipping at her trying to wake her up. A sound of a lighting bolt can be heard from the distance scaring the two little kits making them yelp in fright. Issei still stood there stunned when he saw that she was a fox lady.

Hurr! A sexy yokai with bushy tails!

Let it be known, that while he may not! Be a disgusting pervert like he once was. There have been a couple of times where that side has shown. Albeit a more watered down version pervert notherless... Anyways. It was at this moment the two little kits noticed that they were not alone anymore. They let out a frightened yelp at seeing Issei looking at them in shock while pointing his flashlight at them. They bump back into the yokai that was unconscious on the ground, staring at him in fear. Whimpering...

That was when Issei was brought back to the current situation.

Wha... What the hell is going on! First the crazy thunderstorm and now I'm dealing with an unconscious yokai lady with two little foxes that are terrifie-

Issei Monologue came to halt when he felt something heavy fall over him. It was as if something was pressing itself over him. Out of nowhere a sound of a creature can be heard growling so loud he couldn't tell where it came from.

"SSSSSAVE THEMMMM!!!!!"

Just like that. It came as it went. The presence he has over him left. The growling can no longer be heard. It has made an effect on him though. Standing pale as a ghost, shaking in the rain, trying to make sense of what just happened. But he knew that he did not want it to come back. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath holding for a bit before releasing it slowly to calm.

It did not help.

Still, he knew that he should do whatever told him to do. He got down to a crouch position and took off his jacket and placed it on the ground, then he placed the bag he had on him around his neck so he wouldn't have to hold it with his hands. He placed the flash light in his mouth, having it face forward. While he did this the Two little foxes stared at him scared but curious at what this is doing. They have never seen this type of behavior from a human. Issei looked back at the fox yokai and the two kits, he stared at them for a while as another lightning strike can be heard striking close, making them yelp in fear. Calmly he got closure and raised his two hands at them making them whine in fear. Softly, and gently he grabbed them by their belly and slowly moved them where his jacket was on the floor, all the while they were whining in fear unable to move or get out of his grasp out of fear. He placed them in the center of his jacket, wrapping the jacket around them. When he finished wrapping them with his jacket he gently picked up the jacket and turned to the unconscious yokai. Now that he got closure and looked at her closely he can't help but think to himself that she's quite beautiful in that kimono of hers....

He shook his head rapidly. Now is not the time, Issei! Once he was kneeling beside her he placed the two kits on her stomach. Issei released a sigh through his teeth and the flashlight before picking the yokai in a bridle style and holding her against him while the two kits wrapped up in his jacket were still in her lap.

The storm that has been going on seems to have passed the area where Issei was at. It wasn't pouring as heavily early, but it's still dark though. Slowly and carefully he made his way through the woods, making sure to not trip over anything or make the two kits jump out of the yokai's arms. At least they were intelligent enough not to make a fuss at the current situation or jump out of the lap.

It only took him no more than thirteen minutes to get to his home. He entered through the property from the back as he said he would. When he entered his house it began to pour stronger than the last time. At least they were under shelter not in the woods. Issei walked inside his home and entered the room where he has spent most of his time. It was the room with the irori that still had embers readying to start another fire. He placed the Yokai and the kits that were on her lap down on the futon of his that was in the room before spitting out the flashlight to the side and took his bag off of him. When he placed them down he noticed that the two nine tail kits were no longer whining in fear of him but staring at him, but they were still shaking. Most likely because of them being wet from the rain and the cold. Winter is starting to begin. He moved away from them and went towards the irori and started another fire. This time he already had embers that were still lit. Once he got the fire going, he placed more logs in it to keep it running. He looked down at himself and saw that his uniform was soaking wet from the rain and mud. He released a sigh before going towards a pile of clothing next to the books on the ground. He rummaged through them and picked out a fresh set of clothing that was clean. He stepped out of the room and closed the door and changed out of his clothing with the set of clothing he picked out. He left the clothing outside and made his way inside the room. Again he went towards the pile of clothing and picked out one of the towels he had and made his way towards the two kits. When he gently grabbed them they only made a smaller whine than last time he picked them up. He placed them in the towel and placed them near the irori but close enough so they would be near the yokai. After that he looked at the yokai and kept thinking how exactly he should deal with her wearing the wet and dirty clothing she is wearing. The only thing he could come up with was take off her kimono and pray to the gods that she wont wake up while he gets her out of those clothing.

Issei sighed in relief and embarrassment that she didn't wake up while he got her out of those clothes. It did not help that fact he got to see her naked while being watched by two little foxes watching his every move. At least he was able to stop her from bleeding from a couple of areas, especially on the right side of her head, how he did not see that cut, he will never know. Still at least she's no longer bleeding or in those wet clothes. Just like how he changed his clothes he placed them next to his to wash and clean later. Issei entered the room and sat down on the ground next to the irori after he grabbed another towel for himself and began drying his hair while thinking over what happened for the day trying to make sense of it all.

It did not help.

Issei let out a yawn after placing two more logs in the irori for the night. He turns and sees the two kits sleeping. He took this time to get up and set up another futon he was given and lay on it to sleep for the night. Hopefully the weather will pass away in the night. Still while he may be tired he was not that tired to automatically fall asleep. His mind drifted from place to place but it all came back at what's going on at the moment. He couldn't help himself but release a sigh through his nose.

"I'm way too young to be dealing with this shit.