Slumber Parties

The rest of the day i spent watching Riverdale to kill some time while cleaning my room, i swear i forget i own so much stuff, since when did i have an award for best grandson? oh well, i guess I'm a guy now. How do i lose my train of thought so easily?, i was thinking about my room and now I'm a guy.

 Ok now i just need to put my sheets on properly and not loose any limbs, why did i ever choose to get such a big bed that i can't reach the end of, at least it feels comfy and warm. I finally finish organising and lastly put down the pillow i bought yesterday at the plaza from TKMAX, damn i should organise my room more often but eh i can't be bothered. 

~~xxxxxxxxxx~~

I sit on the sofa near the window on the front of the house waiting for my friends while listening to some headspace to calm myself down (AN; Headspace is an app to help with anxiety and stress and it just helps you wind down and relax, if any of you are felling this way then i am very empathetic, feel better <3) after about 20 minutes of waiting i hear a car door shut and see Jemma walking up my driveway.

"Heyyy, you're on time as usual."

"Yep, i like to be punctual, anyways has em arrived yet?"

"No not yet, but i hope soon, she's the one with the movies. Also go put your bags in my room, you don't need to carry them around".

"Yeah sure, brb I'm gonna go get my oodie, you want me to bring yours?"

"Oh yeah i forgot we had those, yes please".

As i watch Jemma climb up the stairs i hear my front door open, thats strange i swear i locked it. I go around to the front door and see it wide open and no one in sight, just as i get in front of the door to see outside I feel someone grab my shoulders and yell out;

"IT'S BRITTANY BICTH"

"AHHHHHHHHHH, what the hell dude, i had a heart attack"  

"Well i like to make an entrance, anyways where's Jem cause i know she's never late"

"Yea she's upstairs, did you bring your oodie? 

(AN; if anyone was wondering what an oodie is)^^^^^^^^^

"Yea i did, i'll go set up the tv with the DVD's"

As the night continued, we got all the snacks in line and shut off all the lights to watch the movies.

 We were halfway through Halloween when we hear glass break near the back of the house.

~~xxxxxxxxxxx~~

Thanks for reading guys, ill update again soon, please vote and comment for any requests for what you want to read further on in the story.

Luv you all <3