Decisions

The words were still registering in our brains when a dull thud was heard and cascading footsteps soon followed. 

What. The. Hell. Just. Happened.

Without any reluctance i open the door to check up on the man from before but find no one, eerie silence enveloped us, i was half expecting someone to just jump out of nowhere but the suffocating silence and stillness remained, much to my luck.

I turn back to my two best friends to check up on them and quickly shut and lock the door, we aren't taking anymore chances.

"What the bloody hell do we do now?"

"Should we try to call the cops again?"

"No its no use, we're trapped right now, we'll have to wait him out, surely he won't be wandering here in daylight, exposed to the cops, we'll be perfectly fine."

"We should head back upstairs, its less safe down here"

We all headed upstairs as fast as we could, not taking up any more time. 

"Ok so from all those criminal psychology lessons i had to endure, i might be able to help a little here."

"Well how are we supposed to stop him from killing us? give him a little therapy session? cause if that's your plan, we are all screwed"

"No dumbass, listen, So the first thing we'd do if we were treating a patient would be profiling him, we need to figure out what kind of mental disorders he suffers from so we can use that information to protect ourselves and hopefully escape."

"Ok so serial killers are usually either sociopaths or psychopaths right?"

"Yes, but many other neurological disorders can contribute to psychopathy, usually there is a chemical imbalance in their frontal lobe which is located right behind their forehead, this controls motor function, as well as emotions and personality, the main thing we are looking for is clues to how smart he is and well prepared, then we can differenciate between which of the main categories he is and be able to have a modicum of an idea of what we are dealing with right now."

"Hello miss therapist, english please, this situation is already stressful as it is."

"Basically we need to observe him and his behaviour, we'll find clues in the events that have happened so far; so he cut the phone lines, the wifi, the only thing that he left was the TV cable so he can taunt us from outside, he's smart and knows how to play his game, i'm gonna go with sociopath on this one, a psychopath would only act on instinct but he knows exactly what he's doing, every single move of his is calculated and precise so we all need to be careful, you hear a noise, don't go alone, there's strength in numbers."

I explained everything i could, trying to make sense of the current situation. If i can figure this out, we might just get out of this alive.

---------------------------------------------------

Yooo, sorry peeps, ima start updating more, holidays r here bitchessss

sorry this shiz was short asf, tryna get some more inspo, help a sister out.