𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 🌺𝒻 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓂 𝒹𝑒 𝒱𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝟤

♚♥♚

Ring!
Ring!
Ring!
Felix woke up to the excruciating noise of his alarm clock. He shuffled out of his comfortable position. He moved himself from laying to sitting, his arm preventing him from falling down on his pillows.

'Todays the day huh,' he thought, while running his hand through his hair. He got out of his bed and continued through his morning routine. He brushed his teeth, showered, and tamed his morning hair. He went to the closet and put on his usual attire. He wore a dress shirt underneath his gray vest, he tied his black tie, put on his gray dress pants, and slipped on his black dress shoes.

He went downstairs to find his mother already waiting for him at the dining table. She gave him a warm smile, "good morning Felix," she said. "Good day to you too mother," he simply greeted as he sat down on his seat at the table.

And just as the maid brought his breakfast over, his mother decided to speak, "You should hurry up Dupont is quite a long drive from here." He gave her a nod, after a day of consideration Felix agreed to go to Collège Françoise Dupont. It wasn't because his mother ordered him to, it was Adrien. He needed to make sure that the "friends" he hangs out with aren't using him.

It wasn't an act of care, Felix knew that very much, but an act of responsibility. Felix was older than Adrien by a few months, but even if it was a small age gap Felix was more aware of people's actions than Adrien. He was ashamed to admit how oblivious Adrien was.

It was a nuisance...

After finishing, he got up, grabbed his bag, and made his way to the car. On the way there he began wondering what kind of people were Adrien's friends. Were they real or fake. Could they be loyal, honest, and generous guys or were they lying, backstabbing, greedy people.

Who knows...

🐞♥🐞

Marinette was already in class, sketching, she's gotten the habit of going to school early. She wasn't the only one in the room Kim was there. Even if Kim was on Lila's side, she'll have a witness to prove where she was if Lila spewed any lies of her bullying the pathological liar.

She glanced at Kim, who seemed to be on his phone, Kim noticed her glance and glared at her. She slightly jumped but resumed to her sketchbook. Just as she was about to finish a design a pair of hands slammed against her table. She looked up and saw it was Kim.

"Hello Mari," he coldly said. Mari stared at him for a couple seconds before answering, "Good morning Kim." She could've told him to call her by her name and not nickname, but she didn't want to be rude.

"So... how did you wake up so early in the morning? I thought you would've been tired after your nightly activities," Marinette slightly frowned at his choice of words. Even though she was already used to the words of accusation, she was still wounded at the fact they thought that of her.
"I had an alarm clock to wake me up Kim, if you want I could show you?" Although the question might have sounded innocent, she was challenging him. He looked at her questionably before nodding.

With a small smile Marinette reached for her backpack to pull out her phone. She went to the clock app she had installed, and showed him the alarm she had on early in the morning.

Kim was about to say something but got interrupted by the sound of the classroom door opening. They both looked over to see a crying Lila and the rest of her classmates comforting her while they walked her to her seat. When they noticed Marinette was there, their faces quickly changed from concern to anger.

Kim was the first one to break the deadly silence, "Woah! what happened to Lila?" He rushed over to where the others were. "Why don't you ask her," Alya said with venom clearly hinted on her voice.

"What did I do now?" Marinette calmly said. She couldn't lose her cool in front of them; it'll only give them a reason to believe Lila more.

Alya made her way to Marinette and slammed her hands on her desk. Seriously!!! What did my poor desk do!? "Why did you bully Lila in the bathroom?"

Marinette sighed before answering, "and when exactly was that?" "Earlier in the morning," Marinette mischievously smiled inside. "Oh.. but Alya Kim was with me all morning. How could I have possibly left the room without being noticed?" She pointed at Kim who seemed to have a confused face on his face.

"You could've done it before coming to school, we all know how much you like to be late," Marinette simply sighed. "When did Lila arrive?" "About 20 minutes ago, why?"

"Well Alya, I'll have you know that I arrived here 10 minutes ago and I multiple people can testify to what I said." she exclaimed, but she didn't stop there. "Also can you be a good reporter and fat check your resources before accusing me."

Alya raised her hand, her face clearly signifying to a slap coming her way. And just as she was about to move Miss Bustier came in. Everyone went back to their seats, but not without giving Marinette a deadly look.

"Good morning students, I have an announcement to make before we start the class." The others were eager for her to continue so was Marinette. Maybe it was about her pregnancy? She thought She looked at Miss Bustier, her stomach was already showing her baby bump. She was happy for her.

Oh, Marinette's dream aside from being a fashion designer was to have a family. She wanted a loving husband, two or three beautiful kids, and a do-No! a hamster!!! But she was stuck in highschool where everyone hated her except for her friends and family.

Marinette's thoughts were interrupted when the classroom door opened. She looked down to the boy who walked in. He seemed to walk gracefully, but sternly. He had his blonde hair gelled back, and Marinette wondered how it would've looked with it messy. He had forest green eyes that somehow dimmed any light that would've made them sparkle. Although he had a cold aura around him, he looked like a modern prince.

"Good morning, I'm Felix Graham de Vanily."

♚🐞♚

𝔒𝔨𝔞𝔶
𝔒𝔨𝔞𝔶
ℑ'𝔪 𝔰𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶 ℑ 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔲𝔭𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢. ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 '𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶'. 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩 ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔱.

𝔄𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔰𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶.

𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔬𝔴 ℑ 𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔦'𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔵.