🏵𝓊𝓇 𝒞❁𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓃

🐝𝐂🐝

Chloe slurped her drink as she watched the new TVshow she found. It was called 'Young Justice' at first Chloe was picky about it but after watching one episode she suddenly found herself in a trance.

And just as she was about to put on a different episode she was rudely interrupted by the sound of her beeping phone. She checked it and saw it was a call from Sneaky. Immediately, she picked it up.

"Hey girl~" she said in an annoyingly high-pitched voice. There was silence at first before a voice answered back, "that was really cringy Chloe." Even through the other side of the phone, she could tell what facial expression Sneaky was making.

"Okay, it was. Anyways, what are you calling for?" She asked as she made her way towards the elevator. "Well I just wanted to say congratulations for both of us on beating our first akuma," She said in an excited tone, "also how's Pollen?" Chloe smiled and pushed the button to the ground floor, "she's fine. She fell asleep about an hour ago. How about Trixx?" She asked while the elevator went down.

"He too fell asleep but not after eating a full plate of sweet berries," she answered back and chuckled lightly. Chloe chuckled too as she stepped out of the elevator, "aww, how cute. But seriously, why are you calling me?"

"Well it's about a-" Sneaky started. But was interrupted by a gasp. "NO WA-" Chloe stopped her screaming before she could wake anyone. It was night time and the people in the hotel were asleep. "Did you meet someone? Did they ask you out?" Chloe said in a low- whisper tone afraid to wake anyone up by her screams.

"No, I didn't get asked out. Also it's a guy but it's not about me," Sneaky said, hoping that Chloe didn't notice that she didn't answer the first question. Unfortunately for her she did, but she didn't push it further knowing that Sneaky would tell her eventually. Right now curiosity was rumbling, "alright then who? Alix? Kim? Luka? Juleka? Who? Tell Me WHO!" She yelled at the end in anticipation.

"Okay, 1. Calm down. 2. Lower your voice. 3. Juleka is lesbian." Sneaky said in a calm tone. Chloe quietly walked towards the kitchen, unlocked it, and turned on the lights. "Okay, 1. Sorry. 2. I know Juleka is lesbian. My mind just ran out of names to say. 3. How could you tell me to calm down when one of our friends could possibly get a boyfriend?" She said the last part in an accusing tone. "Now come on spill, who is it?"

"... It's Mar"

"What?" She was bewildered, "who's the guy?" There was another long pause, before Sneaky answered back, "It's Felix. Adrien's cousin." Chloe stood frozen in her spot, shocked by the news. "Chloe?" She heard Sneaky call to her but didn't answer.

"Give me 9 minutes. I'll be right back. Tell everyone that MPS is having a meeting." Chloe stated in a serious voice, her facial expression expressing the same emotion. "Oh and Sneaky?" "Yeah?" "Don't tell Mare-bear," was all she said before she hung up.

Chloe quickly grabbed some snacks from the kitchen and made her way back to her room. Shoot, not another Agreste boy, Seriously this girl seems to have a type.

After she made it back, she turned off the TV not caring that she won't be able to watch another episode of her new series. No, this is more important, she told herself. She sat on her bed, snacks on one side and face-timed everyone through zoom.

In an instant everyone logged in. Luka and Juleka's background were both sunny, Nino looked to be half-asleep on his bed, Chloe felt a bit guilty that he had to wake him but reminded herself of the task at hand. Nathaniel was at his desk with a lamp on; he looked like he was working on a drawing, in the background you could see his suitcases. Kagami too looked to be half asleep. Alix and Kim seemed to be at the park, both were breathing heavily with sweat on their foreheads. Sneaky had her camera off, since Kim was here and he was the only one who hadn't seen her face.