𝒞🌸𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒽𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝐓🦊𝐒

As Sneaky closed the door to her bedroom, her mind began to wander back to the events that took place in Marinette's house. Me! A miraculous holder! She took a sigh and went towards her mirror.

    She pulled out her hands in the shape of a gun and pointed it straight to her mirror. "Are you talking to me?" She did another pose, "are you talking to me?" And she did another pose, trying to look intimidating but failing with the wide grin on her face, "are you talking to me?"

    Sneaky's little scene was soon interrupted, when she heard a chuckle coming out of her backpack. Oh shoot! She had completely forgotten that now she had a tiny god following her everywhere she went. She went over to her backpack and opened the zipper and a little orange zoom came out.

    Trixx looked at her in amusement, she could tell he was about to laugh at her. "That was embarrassing," she declared, as her whole body gave up on her causing her to land on her bed.

    "It was indeed," Trixx said as he floated in the air. Sneaky groaned and shifted from her position. "I'm gonna have to get used to having you around ain't I?" Trixx nodded at her, before his stomach growled in hunger.

    Sneaky immediately took charge, "Oh shoot, you have to eat. Umm.. what do you eat actually?" Trixx chuckled at his chosen, "I usually eat sweet berries, do you perhaps have some?"

    Sneaky's eyes beamed at the kwami, " I love sweet berries," she quickly got out of her room and went towards the kitchen. Trixx took that chance to explore around for a bit.

    He was amazed at how dark the room was; he wondered why it was so dark. He then took notice of the closed curtain, ahh that's why. He went towards it, I wondered why she has it shut. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, maybe she just isn't a big fan of the sunlight.

    He continued to explore, but once he landed on a shelf full of trophies he stopped. Wow, that's a lot of trophies, he thought. He carefully raised his hand out to touch one of them, "don't touch them."

    He looked back to find his chosen with a plate full of berries in her hand. He watched as she put down the plate on her table. She made his way towards him, "sorry, if I sounded rude. It's just these trophies are really important to me," she said, giving him a meek smile.

    "Nah, it's okay. We all have something that's important to us, but if I may ask why are all these trophies so important to you?" He knew it was a personal question, but hey can you blame him, he is just trying to know more about his chosen.

    "Well all of these trophies are from gaming, funny enough that's how me and Mar met. Either way all these trophies have shown me how much I can achieve if I work hard. This path of video games has led to so much happiness in my life. Meeting Mar, being friends with Chloe, getting a Miraculous, and finding real people," she said with a small smile.

    He simply hummed as he looked at one of them, 7 years ago! Wow, that young. She even got first place, that's some talent. There was a moment of silence, not an awkward one but a peaceful one. That silence didn't last long, until he heard the notification of a phone.

    Sneaky went towards her bag and pulled out her phone; her face immediately turned red when she opened it. "Umm.. the berries are on the table," she told him. He flew over to the place and threw a berry in the air and swallowed it, "so who made you all red," he teased.