𝒞𝓁❀𝓈𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁

🐞♥🐞

All of a sudden a sudden gust of wind made its way into the cafeteria breaking all the windows and shoving all of the tables. Luckily, all of her friends didn't get hit but Marinette on the other hand, her foot was stuck between one of the tables, unable to get out she panicked.

"Mari!!" She heard Chloe shout. No, don't come here, "Chloe get out of here!" She yelled. "NO, I'm not leaving you here," she said, trying to make her way towards her. "CHLOE THAT'S AN ORDER I NEED YOU TO GO AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS SAFE."

Although she couldn't see, Chloe was shifting between leaving or staying. She quickly groaned in annoyance as she ran towards the door, "I'll come back once I change," she screamed while running.

Marinette tugged and moved trying to salvage her foot from the upside down table. I really don't have time for this, she groaned as she looked up at the ceiling. She froze as she saw crack breaking through the ceiling, I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!

She moved faster and faster, panicking as her foot would budge, frick! Frick! FRICK! She looked up and closed her eyes bracing herself for a body full of pain, but her eyes opened at the loud noise of someone kicking the table of her foot.

She turned her head and was shocked to see, "Felix!" Felix looked at her with concern and crouched down to her, "can you walk?" Marinette tried to get up but she couldn't, "No, I guess the table hit my ankle hard," she said as she looked him in the eye.

He looked back with a calm face but she knew that inside he was freaking out. He leaned in closer to her and picked her up bridal style and Marinette immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, fearing that she would fall.

He quickly ran towards the exit, while carrying her. Damn, Am I light or is he just strong? She questioned as she put her head down, not daring to look up at him. But after a while she moved her head slightly to look at her surroundings.

He made his way towards one of the unharmed classrooms and put her down on one of the desks. He crouched down to her ankle and checked for any serious injuries. Marinette on the other hand looked down at him, she saw the worry and concern in his eyes, the way his eyebrows scrunched in concentration, the gentleness of his hands as he grabbed her ankle. She let out a small smile as she felt her face warm up.

"There's just some swelling but other than that there's no open wounds or shards of glass," he said as he took his eyes off her ankle and onto her. "How did you know I was in there?" Although she was grateful he showed up, it still didn't erase the fact that he was there. What if there was no one in there? "Chloe," he answered simply.

A sudden silence filled the room. They both looked at each other, not moving an inch. Marinette took this moment to notice his features: his eyes, his hair, his jawline, nose, eyebrows, lips. "How come you look exactly like Adrien but look so different in every way?"

Immediately she put her hands on her mouth and shot her gaze towards the floor, I can't believe I said that out loud. She wanted to die right there. Marinette opened her mouth for a 'I'm sorry' but was interrupted by a low, quiet chuckle. She turned her head upwards and saw Felix laughing.

"Pardon... but to be clear he's the one who stole my face," he said in a calm voice leaving no trace of him ever laughing. Well he stole a pretty good face, she told herself.

She stared at him as she spoke, "I think we should get out of here." He nodded and began to prepare himself to pick her up again. She wrapped her arms around him once more and they started moving towards the school entrance.

"Where to?" She heard Felix ask and she pointed at the bakery. Now that I think about it, how am I going to transform? As if her prayers were answered, Sneaky showed up or Renard Sournois to be exact.

    Renard Sournois jumped down at the two of them, making Felix stop, "What happened to her?" Sneaky!! Don't blow your cover!!! Felix raised an eyebrow at the superhero and held her tighter, "do you know her?" Renard looked at her and looked back at Felix," No, but I'm a superhero so it's my priority to make sure no civilians get hurt."

Felix glared at her for a while before sighing, "she hurt her ankle." Marinette looked at her in the eyes yelling at her internally, take me with you! I need to freaking transform! Renard stared back at her, her eyes showing a glint of acknowledgement, "here give her to me I'll take her home. It's not safe for you guys to be running around when there's an akuma."

Yes!!, She celebrated, but it seemed as if Felix did not like that idea, since he held Marinette closer and tighter towards him. Instantly, Marinette got a good whiff of his cologne, damn that smells goo- NO!! Stay focused!

She turned her head to look at him, "maybe I should go with her. It's not safe for the both of us and you live far away so getting to your house would take a while." Please, she pleaded inside her head. Felix stared at her, his mind battling with his emotion of hesitation. "Fine, but I'll come visit you once it's safe," he stated and passed her over to Renard.

Quickly, Renard jumped into the air with Marintte in her arms. "Thank god, I didn't think he was going to let me take you at all," she said half-jokingly. "Yeah, me neither," Marinette said giggling. "Stressful akuma here we come," Marinette mumbled. "More like my first akuma here I come," Sneaky said with a smirk on her face.

♚🐞♚
𝔖𝔬𝔬... ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔫𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔗𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔞𝔶. 𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔞. 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔱 ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔰. 𝔄𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔨.

𝔖𝔬 𝔰𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢. ℑ 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢 ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.

 ℑ 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢 ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫