Chapter 3

Rain POV

"I told you... you better stay afraid of... your never thought the universe be looking for... revenge... your can't just keep doing them girls like that..." I song as Aunt J pulled in the parking lot of school.

Haylee is mad at me today because I don't even know. Maybe she isn't mad at me but mad at the world.

It was supposedly this big ass thing going on with her and some bitch name Yungash online, the school tea page got everybody all riled up. I don't really pay attention to shit like that but Bahia told me.

We walked in school and i walked straight and she went a separate way which made me question her actions and stop in my tracks. Plus, one thing Aunt June told us, do not eat school food.

I followed her into the cafe.

"There she go." I heard and everybody watched Haylee's every move.

"Ashley I am right here." Haylee walked up to some girl and the girl stood up.

@caitthegreatest- Ashley Dale

"Wussup!" Haylee swung and clocked her ass in the mouth and they start going tic for tac

"Wussup!" Haylee swung and clocked her ass in the mouth and they start going tic for tac. They was fucking eachother up.

Aunt June always said a 1 on 1 is always fair no matter who winning or loosing. Me and Haylee jumped one bitch and a couple years ago and we did not heard nothing but disrespect and jokes for years. She'll bring it up to this day.

"Hey hey!" The Guards rushed past me and they broke them apart and I grabbed all Haylee stuff and her phone off the table her earrings.

"The fuck going on?" E asked me and some guy was standing next to him.

"Haylee was fighting some girl." He sighed.

"Damn." He shook his head. "This is my brother Dee."

"Hey I am Rain." He smiled and hugged me. "Oh okay." I hugged him back.

"Here let me grab this." He took Haylee stuff and we all started walking to the office. "So I never seen you before."

"Oh I was going to south prep." He nodded.

"Oh you rich." I shook my head.

"I was just going to school there because Haylee was going there and my Aunt wanted us to get together but I grew up on the west." He looked shocked.

"Damn! You out the gutter." I nodded.

"Right on brown street." He nodded.

"Our pops lived out there but we ain't never met him." I nodded.

"Yeah I got that a lot when I first moved here. I don't know why everybody no good dad moves there." They laughed. "I am serious."

"Chuckie!" One of them yell.