Chapter 4.5

Chris POV

"Ciara that ain't got shit to do with me." I rubbed down my face and she continued to cry.

Her phone started ringing.

"Hello? Shon I did not! You keep saying that we wasn't together then and let's no mention why we wasn't together. I didn't cheat we weren't together! You cheated on me that's why I did it and what I do while I am single isn't your business. You cheated on me and broke up with me cause you got caught!" She yelled.

I just walked out and went in my room.

"Everything okay?" Rain smiled at me and I nodded.

"Yeah they going through their motions." I climbed in the bed she went back to whatever so was doing on her phone. "What you doing?" She yawned.

"Reading." I laughed. "I am serious... I read a lot ." She rolled her eyes.

"Come here." She moved closer and I pulled her and she laid her head on my chest.

"Is this a sex bed?" I laughed. "What I be saying don't even be funny."

"You just so random and no I haven't had sex in this bed." She looked around my room.

"Mm... okay." I laughed. "This bed is so cute. Like whole round bed thing is cute."

"Thank you." I rubbed her shoulder and she seemed to get more comfortable by the minute and she eventually fell asleep.

" I rubbed her shoulder and she seemed to get more comfortable by the minute and she eventually fell asleep

*Just use y'all imagination it's Chris and Rain. I am only doing picture of them unless it of the crew and I will tell y'all.*

***

The next morning...

Rain POV

"Girl that is your man." Bahia waved me off.

"No I guess we best friends." I shrugged. "He is nice and chill."

"Y'all literally have the same vibe." I sighed. "No I am serious."

"Yeah I guess. I just feel like he could do so much-"

"No he can't." She shook her head. "You are amazing and sweet and you are so chill and unproblematic and little do y'all know y'all are so cute and the little pictures he post of you guys got the girls in they bag cause they know what time it is." She shrugged:

"I guess." We sat in silence.

"Lets make a mamosa." I laughed.

"He probably doesn't have the stuff for it."

"Girl I alway bring the good shit." We laughed and she went in the empty fridge and pulled out her champagne and orange juice. "I got henny and pink Whitney and I got-"