chapter 36

Chris POV

250 thousand for bond! I hope the bitch die! She keep fucking taking money out of our fucking pocket. That bitch lucky fucking love her cousin because I would've been killed that bitch. She in a fucking coma right now soon as you get out there bitch I'm a punch the hoe and put her right back in one.

"Okay so I will kill her then." E shook his head. "It's that simple."

" I don't think right now is a good time to do shit like that. That shit comes with a risk and you know mom is in the hospital right now." Dee sighed.

" she put all of us at risk not just me everybody in that bitch could've went to jail. We lucky they was trailing me and only me. They could've raided shit and then we would've lost more money again."

" you are just saying that because you want revenge. But bro we gotta think about everything that's going on right now I mean that can still be a plan but we have other shit to worry about we can't just think about our self right now."

" why can't I just think about myself? I am at the age where is perfectly fine-" his voice cracked. " I am at the age where is perfectly fine to be selfish. I am Young I can't deal with all of this week. Why is everything falling on me? My mom is fucking dying that alone is going to ruin my life then I got this bitch that's after me for no fucking reason because of the shit that she did to me. It's too much stuff going on." He cried.

"I understand bro." Dee stood up.

"I am tired bro. I am so fucking tired. I just wanna be with my girl and I wanna have a regular life. I am sick of this shit. I don't wanna be in this fucking game no more I just wanna be a regular fucking teenager. this is too much. Why is this the only way that we know how to survive? This is the only way that we can think of? I am tired." Dee hugged him and I rubbed his back.

They have so much stuff going on right now.

Rain POV

"Damn that is crazy." Bahia shook her head. " you guys were just talking I thought you said that she was doing good."

" I thought she was but maybe she was just repairing where she broke before- you know. Making amends and repenting." She nodded. " I just don't understand when everything went wrong for her." I sighed.

" yeah I mean she always showed signs of being selfish and self-centered. Maybe even a little impulsive and crazy but she has never been this way. I don't know what it could have been. How do you remember that time when she told us that she was trying to do a spell on E."

It took me a minute then I finally realized what she was talking about.

" oh yeah. Wait she really did it I thought she was joking."

" no Melody told me that she really did it and she fucked something up because she started to see like little weird shit. You remember that day that they said that they were going to get read by a palm reader?" I nodded. " well they went to her and they paid the lady to help them do something... But I guess it didn't work or she probably scammed them. Magic is a real thing. It's a very dangerous thing as well."

" what about E made her feel like all of that was necessary. Yes sex is- it feels great but it's not that serious." I stopped in my track feeling my self become dizzy.

"What you feel sick again?" I put up my finger. "Why are you leaning back like that."

"It feels- I am dizzy and lightheaded." She grabbed me.

"Just breath." I slowly got better and out of no where everything went black.

***

I opened my eyes and jumped up realizing I wasn't in my room sleep.

"Hey relax. You are okay." I looked at the doctor. "You are alright you are at st. Judge on Jackson ave. Floor 1 room 109. You passed out." He explained and I slowly started to ease.

"How long was I out?"

"Just about 4 hours, you passed out because your blood sugar level was very low. With you being pregnant you cannot skip out on Meals and you should alway have snacks on hand. Usually I tell people get like healthier snacks but nobody ever listens." He laughed. " but that is something that you need to do. And with you being your size you have to really make sure you take care of yourself during this pregnancy. I would say binge out because this is the time to be spoiled but you have to be healthier."

"Wait what? Pregnant? I am not pregnant."

" yes you are pregnant and because of the fact that you are pregnant your hormones are changing in it messes with your blood sugar levels or just your blood pressure in general so you have to stay on top of those type of things. Your blood pressure can drop causing less blood to travel to your brain and it can overheat."

"But I am not pregnant that's what I am trying to tell you."

" well what I am telling you... Is that you are pregnant." He laughed. "you are pregnant, 2 months to be exact."

" how can I be pregnant?" He gave me a side eye.

" we are gonna act like you didn't ask that... Okay? Okay." He tapped my hand. " I just was in here collecting some blood to run some tests. I'm going to tell your friends that you are up and they could come in here and keep you company while I go try to get up all the information I can to make sure you leave here better." I nodded.

He walked out.

How can I be pregnant? Well I know how I got pregnant but right now... then Chris already has a kid I can't. He already has so much going on and I can't just throw another one on to him.

"Hey baby." Chris walked in.

"Hey Bitch." Bahia walked in behind him. " The twins went upstairs to see their mom." I nodded.

"You feel okay?" Chris asked.

"I am fine. I feel regular."

"Okay you had us scared bitch." Bahia sighed. "Bitch I thought you were on some Jane the Virgin type shit. I thought you were pregnant and didn't know." She laughed.

"That shit would've been crazy. We not ready for no kid tho. Not yet anyway give us about 10 or 15 years." He kissed my head.

"How about 7 months or 28 weeks." I looked at him and he stopped smiling. "Chris I am pregnant." Bahia squealed and he just sat there stuck and I instantly knew he did want it.

"We use-"

"I know." I sighed. "It's fine I understand I will just get an abortion." Bahia froze.

"I thought you didn't believe-"

"I can just force a kid on him."

"So what he already has one. He better stop fucking." She snapped. "If it is against your beliefs then don't lose your integrity and self-"

"Bahia I know but it is fine. He always said that he wanted one kid. It just so happened I was late."

I instantly started crying.

"Rain." He sighed.