13| Meeting the gang

(If you're interested in this story, please read my announcement! You can simply reach it by going to my page and clicking the "conversations" button. Also, the Y/N and Monty laser tag scene is completely inspired by strawberry_bee_ the credits goes to them, please give them a follow! Also sorry for the grammar, I've been working on this chapter for a while and was too lazy to re read it💀)

Y/N let out a small yawn and stretched in the rolling chair where she sat. Sure, her task was simple but doing it for a whole hour can get boring and quite tiring very easily. She rolled her chair over to the other side of the desk. A small microphone was there. Next to it was a few buttons, she looked at the one that read "on." She cleared her throat, then quickly pressed down on the button.

"Alright everyone!" she spoke. "Montys gator golf course is now coming to a close! The course will be shut down in five minutes. Also, the whole mall will be closing in twenty, so make sure to say goodbye to Freddy and his friends and we hope to see you all tomorrow! Goodnight everyone!" Y/N exclaimed. She clicked the "off" button that was near by. She smiled as her heart beat out of her chest. Well that was terrifying...I hope I didn't mess anything up. The h/c haired girl let out a small sigh and looked out from the clear glass window. A few people walked below. She watched them make their way to the exit of the golf course.

Finally everyone left, leaving Y/N alone. She turned around and exited the room through the door. She made her way down the metal stairs. Unlocking yet another door with a key, she strolled down the metal bridge and arrived to the main floor. She took a step on the green carpet below her. It had Montgomery's face all over it, in fact, everything in the course had some type of thing that either was or involved the gator robot. I wonder how he's doing...

Y/N's shoes clicked against the cold checkered tile floor of the mall. She walked past the gift shops and foods booths that's been locked up. A few people were still exiting the three story building. The neon lights still shinned brightly and the upbeat music continued to echo through all three floors. From the corner of her eye, Y/N could see the Glamrock animatronics exit the main stage. One of the day time security guards was near the exit, watching all the people leave.

Finally everyone in the mall left the building, including the few employees that showed up that day. Y/N was on the first floor in the Pizza-Pad. She was cleaning the tables with a wet table cloth, drying it with a dry one. She sat up and made her way behind the counter and into the kitchen. Y/N squeezed the wet towel and put both of them away. Remembering that she had to clean Montgomery, she grabbed a few clean towels and shoved them in her aprons pocket.

She finally made it to the floor where the animatronics usually perform. Y/N moved the curtains with her hands, going inside. She turned the switched on but found nothing in front of her. Just boxes, instruments, costumes, a few bolts and technical tools but not a single oversized robot furry. Where are they? She furrowed her eyes brows as she strictly remembered Mr. Andrew's saying that they'll be back stage. She let out a sigh and turned around, exiting the stage.

"I guess it's the time to start a little exploring." she mumbled to herself. She rubbed her eyes, trying to get use to the new lighting of the dark building with only the glow of neon lights to brighten the room.

Y/N came across a large party room that she's never seen before. She found a switch and flicked it on, revealing what was inside the room. It was huge. The carpet was a purplish pink, with Glamrock Freddy's face on it. There was many rows of tables and chairs, also signs that pointed where to go at other stations. Huge colorful lights hanged on the ceiling, but what caught the h/c haired girls attention was the large stage in the back. There was a sign that had all four animatronics on it. A small smile appeared on her face. I hope they're back there. She quickly strolled her way near the stage.