Chapter 2

Hawkodile was very scared and confused, he just sat there silently, trying to back up a little

Hawkodile was very scared and confused, he just sat there silently, trying to back up a little. "Awwww- now dont be rude. thats not to friendly of you now is it? and i dont think you want to see what happens when your not- fRiENdlY" Unikittys mouth opened wider to show some very strange looking teeth, that seemed to be abnormally small for her mouth. her voice also changed to be deeper and more monstrous when she said that last word. "G-G-G-" Hawk was studdering in fear, trying to figure out what to do. "G-G-G-Gotta speak up there buddy," Unikitty mocked, closing her mouth so that you couldn't see the teeth. "sigh* looks like if you not gonna talk, im gonna have to make you." Unikitty stood up on her back legs, and opened her eyes, baring her teeth at hawk. "G-G-GET AWAY F-FROM ME!!" Hawk was trying to run away, but his legs felt like jello, and his arms felt weak. All he could do was watch and try to get away. there were some popping sounds as Unikitty opened up her torso, right in between the ribs. exposing a black void- with- a creepy face identical to Unikitty's face staring at him.

Hawk screeched and started running, but then something grabbed his feet and started pulling him back

Hawk screeched and started running, but then something grabbed his feet and started pulling him back. he turned around to see little black hands from inside the void grabbing his leg, the faces smile grew wider. then, Hawk got an idea. he used his arm to punch Unikitty in the leg, trying to knock her over. but to his surprise it snapped. Unikitty;s void snapped shut, as she fell over, and screeched in pain, this time so loud everyone in unikingdom, and frown town, could hear it, altho faintly. Unikity got up, standing on the broken leg with a sickening crunch. Just then Dr.Fox, Richard, and puppycorn ran into the room, but dropped there weapons after seeing Unikitty. Unikitty growled softly,  and closed one of her eyes.

everyone screamed when they heard her words

everyone screamed when they heard her words. "WHAT!?" but before anyone could do anything Unikitty slashed at Hawk, cutting him into 3 pieces. Rick quickly covered puppycorns eyes, and Dr. Fox screamed in fear, rage, and sadness. everyone had to look away and cover there ears, so they didnt have to hear the crunching sounds or watch as unikitty ate there friend. as if on queue lightning struck and it started raining. the face on unikitty's castle also changed.

Unikitty roared, and teleported on top of the castles head

Unikitty roared, and teleported on top of the castles head. all the citizens were scared and confused, and even more so by the castle and there leaders appearance, not to mention the blood soaked claws and mouth. "DEAREST CITIZENS." Unikitty began to announce. "FROM HERE ON OUT, I AM PRINCES TERRORKITTY, AND THIS IS THE TERRORKINGDOM. THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET. NOW I DONT WANNA SEE ANY FROWNS, OR UNHAPPY-NESS AROUND, IF I DO.. YOULL BE- ERADICATED." everyone gasped. Terrorkitty teleported down in front of the crowd with a soft *crunch from her broken leg. Richard and Puppycorn watched from the window, while Dr. Fox cried over the pool of Hawkodiles blood. "if my service is required, ring this bell! if you ring the bell when you dont need anything- lets jst say- youll be joining Hawkodile. any questions or complaints?" Bim Bom raised her hand. "yes?" Terrorkitty focused on Bim Bom and Bim Bom only. "uh- yea- you look ugly and you smell like old blood and cat. i need you to get out my face. now." Bim Bom took a sip of her drink. ".." The red dot went away, and Terrorkitty just stood there. The she bared her teeth at Bim Bom, who was now horrified. terrorkitty quite literaly ripped the face off Bim Bom, showering blood everywhere, and on everyone. toast popped out with an "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" everyone screamed in pure fear and terror. Terrorkitty grabbed Bim Boms body and started slowly walking back to the castle, every step from her broken leg made a soft crunching sound, that didnt seem to bother the overgrown kitty. "oh, and dont forget, tomorrow is problem fixey day! so make sure to think about something you want fixed!" terrorkitty said as she entered her castle, Bim Bom leaving a blood trail on the ground behind her. Terrorkitty walking past her friends and into her dark room, with a broken down door. Puppycorn went to go sit with Dr. Fox and be sad about Hawk and Unikitty. While Rick went to go clean up all the blood. and fix the door. all the citizens locked themselves in there houses.

just then, Master Frown and Brock showed up. "uhh, like, dude, is it just me or is it really dark and empty around here?" Brock was getting really concerned. "its probably nothing. probably just princes giggles being all sad and mo-" Master Frown cut himself off when he saw the blood trail leading inside unikitty's castle. "DUDE WHATS THAT!?" Brock was freaking out when he saw the blood. "I-IS THAT- B-BLOOD!?" Even Master Frown was shocked and scared. Brock was so scared he was speechless, he just pointed up at the castles new expression. suddenly there was a loud bang, followed by a roar/screech, then a red light glowed in the right window of the castle, and the air got cold quickly, so cold in fact Brock and Frown could see there own breaths. suddenly a red glowing dot appeared in front of them, then before they knew it, an annoyed looking Terrorkitty was towering over them.

TO BE CONTINUED..