Chapter 4

When Brock woke up he couldnt see anything, he could only feel pain in his head where the crack was and his side. his side hurt the worst. as he got up a torch lit up, followed by another, revealing a pathway. brock now being able to see something looked down, so see large bite marks on his right side. "oh geeze dude- what happened-" since there was nothing else to do Brock went down the torch lit path, scared as to what he might find. after walking for a few minutes it felt like he was walking in circles. "man this path goes on forever!" however. brocks half shout got the attention of something..  something roared, but it wasnt terrorkitty- "huh- what was that?!" after a few moments a beat up looking sweetie lion lunged out of nowhere towards brock. "A SWEETIE LION?! WHATS THAT DOING DOWN HERE!" brock shouted as he ran, the lion not far behind him.

meanwhile terrorkitty was in the castle actually doing her job as ruler, turning the kingdom into the happiest place on the whole plannet. puppycorn mustered up enough courage to go confront his sister. "s-sis-" terrorkitty didnt turn around, she just turned her head around to look at her lil bro. this startles puppycorn, but it was to late to leave.  

[art by @ Rainbow_Wolf120]

terrorkitty grinned at puppycorn. in responce puppycorn backed up a bit. "where are you going?" terrorkitty asked him. puppycorn trembled as he spoke. "y-your not my big sis.. I WANT MY REAL SIS BACK!!" puppycorn broke into tears just looking at terrorkitty. " . . . n o t  t h e  r e a l  u n i k i t t y . . ? " terrorkitty seemed shocked. then suddenly she looked away, deep in thought. puppycorn just stood there crying to himself. then suddenly terrorkitty spoke. " t h a t  w a s n t  v e r y  p o s i t i v e  l i l  b r o . " "h-huh?" puppycorn looked up still sad and confused. terrorkitty turned around..

"S-SIS!?" puppycorn backed up slowly

"S-SIS!?" puppycorn backed up slowly. " h e y  l i l  b r o ,  l e t s  p l a y  a  g a m e . "  "G-GET AWAY F-FROM ME!" puppycorn started running. terrorkitty started counting to 10. puppycorn ran for his life, hiding under his bed. his heart was pounding as he tried to stay quiet. " . . 9 . . 1 0 . I M  C O M E I N G  F O R  Y O U ,  L I L  B R O ! "  "please be a bad dream, please be  bad dream, please be a bad dream-" puppycorn thought to himself, then he heard footsteps. everything seemed to go quiet. no birds were chirping. no parties were happening. nobody was outside talking. it was dead silent. the only thing that could be heard was terrorkitty's footsteps. it sounded like terrorkitty walked into the room then it was silent. no breathing, no footsteps, no nothing. after what felt like an eternity puppycorn silently crept out from under his bed. his door was shut. as soon as puppycorn walked over to the door he froze.

t̴̫͇̲͂͒̄͂̈́͝ ̵̗̝̟͒́̑̉͐̈͛͂͑̕̚̕͝͝͝é̸̛̛̮͚̦̫͙͖̩̹̹̎̔̍̓̑́̽͛́̍̔͜͝ͅ ̸̨̠͇̳̪͚̘͙͕̠͕͈͛͛̾͊̀͆̈́̔̃̉͒͘͘̕ŗ̸̧̨̺̖͎̥̫̘̪͎̥̟̣̝̍͒͒̓̋́͌̋̀̀̈͘̚͝͠ ̶͓̔̾͌̀̋̽͠͠r̶̗͈̱̹͕̲̦̯̗̻̆̂̅̄͗́̒͠͝ͅͅ ̶̢̛͇͕̩̳̗͖̳̝͙͚͇̬̲̞̑̌̇̎̀̾̐̇̅̾͌͘̚͝ǫ̶̧̡̛̜̥̤̗̖͈͙̠̜̙̿̿̋̿̉͂͗͋ ̷̺͎̰̮͖̜͖̹͔̩̺͗̀͛͗̾̇̐̂̋̚͘͠r̷̜͓͗̉͋͐̓̉̽͒̈́͋͝͠ ̶̞̒̽̀̉͆k̵̤̯̰͖͈̲̟̒̃̒̍̿͆̆͌̒̽͛͜ ̷̧̭̩̱̖̲͛͒̚͝i̴̞̙̤̖̻̼͐ ̸̢̢̖̤̣͚͚͍̬͕̽̔̀̀͆͗t̶̢̰͍̼̖͉̜̪̙̳̋͒͛͛̏̊ ̵̫̲̭̹͓̱͖͖̝̲͍̦̅̔̿t̴̢̫̖͉̩̹̞̙̠̮͕͍̃ͅ ̴̠̟̗̘͇̣̭͉͚̬̈́̐̒̓͋̄y̷̡̭̺̬͉̞͈̥̯͕̰̦̬̦̐̓̿̓͆͗̿́̍͐̂ͅ ̸̧͍͕͔͉̉̈̓͜ ̵̨̛̛͈͙̩̱̺̥̣̤͙̈́̿͌̀̔̌̔̽̿̕ͅͅw̴̛̤̒̓̈́̎̽̃̀̒̉͗̉͘ ̵͙͚͔̐́̈̍̈́̆͆̏̃͝ā̶̡̡̻̳͙̭̠̮̑ ̵̨̡̺͙͔̫̳̻̯͐͑̅͜ş̵͖̰͇̩̖̟̥͊̒͊̊̾̄̋ ̶̧̖̳̗̹̦͓͈̤̬̼̯̙̬̏͂̉̓͑͗̌̈́ ̸͉̣̞̞̲̫̥̺̲͖͉̫̝́̎̊͊̿̇ş̴̺̘̪͚͕̤̮̺͎͆̑̕ ̵̧̺̘̩͕͚͔̙̤̗̅̾̐̋̆̀̽̒͌ͅͅt̸̢̳̦̮̙̤͖̼̙͝ ̷̧̼͍̪͛̂i̶̢̘̿͆̏͌̒ ̵̜̳̯̪͕͚̘̫͉̹͙̘͉̼̈̍̊̏̃̿͘͘ļ̸̢̜͎̱̰̖̱̯̟̜̠̻̓̎̑̄̐͋ͅ ̷̡̥̭̮̥͕̝̪̔̾̾̾̉̊͋̏͋̀̕l̴̰̝͗̈́̊̈́̈͌̔̇͝ ̶̯͙̞͈̞̺̳̟̙̙̳̰͖͊͊̃̈̇̆͐͑͐̔̀̈́̓̕ ̸͙̣̾̿̏į̸̦̮̮̪͓̣͔͈̼̮̙̥̣͒͒̈́́̕̚͝ ̶̡̺̺̜̹̟̻̯̲̘͓̟̩̀̋͛̐̉̑̑̓̅͗̓̍͜͠ͅn̸̢͙͕̙̞̞͙͕̯̉͝ͅ ̶͎̞͓͎̘͕͈̦̲͉̖͔̾̈́͜ͅ ̴̙̗͉͍̈̓͆t̴̢̐̾̍̾͛̏̒̏͠ ̷̭̘̻̞̤̳̞͈̂̍͒̆͊̏̑͝͝͝h̷̡̧̲̬͎̳̲͎͎̯̻̖̯͆̈́̏̒̾̈́͛͂̍́̾̓͂̇͘ ̴̨̯̲͕̙̪̙̀͌̓̓͒̈́̿̐̉͋͠e̴̮̹͈̥̣̰̤̜̟̎͗͗̅̊͌̽̃̔̕ ̴͚̘̱̺̀͐ ̶̡͕̘͍̊̓̀̕͘r̷̘͖͍̳͎͙̮̬͋͋̀͆̀́͑̔͘͜ͅ ̸̥̩̼̳͙̮̅̄̏̒̾͆̀̒́͊̉̌̇͑͘o̶͇̪̯̭̖͇̔̄͛͛́̈̓̽͊͗͜ͅͅ ̷̪͉̪͚̰͍̱̖͔͙̝͈̞̰̓́́̔̓̓́̉̌ô̸͔̮ ̵͔̱͈͖̱̝͙͇̥̬͈̻̥̝̿̊̃̿̄̐̃m̶̡̤̪͖̼͚̞̲̎̇̈̍̊̿͘ͅ ̶̛̬͉͖͐͐͐̍̎̌̄̇̂́͠.̴̢͍̞̮̹̺͖̯͇̼̻̞͛̍̾̆͛̋̈͆̋̆̑̎͘

[t e r r o r k i t t y  w a s  s t i l l  i n  t h e  r o o m]

puppycorn slowly looked up..

[art by @ Rainbow_Wolf120] puppycorn screamed as he tried to open the door and bolt out

puppycorn screamed as he tried to open the door and bolt out. but the door was locked. untikitty dropped down from the ceiling and attacked puppycorn, ripping him to shreds. she then ripped his head off, one of his eyes popped out, and shaped his expression to match her own. terrorkitty unlocked the door and left the room, carrying her brothers head with her. "c'mon puppycorn. lets go have some f u n . "

Dr. Fox was down in the lab when she heard banging coming from upstairs, as much as she didnt wanna run into unikitty, something inside her told her to go look for puppycorn. so she did, it was quiet. to quiet.. everything seemed normal, untill she got whiff of a strange metallic smell, blood. then she turned the corner and peeked into puppycorns room, only to find blood stains everywhere, and worse, puppycorns mutilated body, missing its head. Dr. Fox covered her mouth as she tried not to scream. her mind was racing. "how could unikitty do this to her own brother!?" she thought, but then her ears perked up, and she turned around.

"oh, do you wanna play with lil bro too?" terrorkitty asked, still holding puppycorns head. Dr. fox was silent, she couldnt speak, she couldnt move, but deep down she could feel rage building inside her, telling her to do something. to stop this madness. "i know! why dont we play tag! doesnt that sound great lil bro?" Dr. fox was only half listening, she was trying to find a way to escape, alive. while terrorkitty was busy talking to her brothers head Dr. Fox ran fast as she could, trying to get back down to the lab.  "HEY! Shes starting without us bro. lets get her." terrorkitty said as she ran chasing after Dr. fox, with her broken nose, leg, and her brothers head. As Dr. Fox ran she could hear IT.

Dr

Dr. Fox made it down into the lab, and locked everything down, she wasnt going to die, not today. but she could hear unikitty clawing and banging at one of the lockdown doors. Dr. Fox wasnt sure just how powerful unikitty really was, but seeing how easily she took out hawk, she couldnt take any chances. "activate security protocols.." soon as she finished her sentence a monitor dropped down from the ceiling with 2 strange looking controllers, it was controls for the security bot. Dr. Fox put on the controllers, ready to battle this thing, broken limbs or not. this monster was NOT her friend. no matter how much it looked like her. she didnt even care about its half sad half normal face, she was going to get rid of this monster, once and for all.

the security bot deployed outside the lockdown door, where unikitty was, and before terrorkitty could even react it started shooting lethal bullets, then Dr. Fox remembered unikitty was still in there so she quickly changed to tranquilizer darts. terrorkitty didnt seem to be affected, untill puppycorns head got shot.. "LIL BRO! GRR.. YOULL PAY FOR THAT!" Terrorkitty put down puppycorns head then turned into rage form, her face still half sad, she became alot more violent. terrorkitty roared as she jumped on top of the bot, Dr. fox decided this would be a great time to inject terrorkitty with the stuff that was inside the tranquilizer darts, and so she did, as soon as she did this terrorkitty screetched as she slowly turned back to her pink form, the half sadness part was still there though. Dr. fox deactivated the lock down and the security measures, but she did have her bots put terrorkitty in a large reinforced glass prison. "that should hold you for awhile, and now, i can get blood samples and make a cure for this faster." suddenly there was a knock on the castle doors..