Chapter 3

"U-UNIKITY!?" Master Frown struggled to speak

"U-UNIKITY!?" Master Frown struggled to speak. Brock was paralyzed with fear. Terrorkitties smile widened. "no. i am not Unikitty. i am something worse. much worse." Terrorkitty grabbed master frown by the head, causing his head to pop off completly. "AA, M-MY BODY!" Terrorkitty ignored Frown. "Tell that boss of yours something is coming. something from your worst nightmare.." "hu- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" master frowns head screamed as Terrorkitty suddenly threw it without warning, she threw it so hard in fact it crashed in the window of the doomlords tower. Master doom was sitting in the break room, sipping on some coffee, when she heard the window break, she looked over to see master frowns dazed/dizzy head sitting on the floor next to shards of glass. "wha- MASTER FROWN WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?!" Frown quickly snapped back to reality and gave master doom a horrified look. "O-OH R-RIGHT! um. master doom, i have a message from the unikingdom! also i kinda need a new body-" master doom rolled her eyes as she snapped a new body for Frown. "now whats this message of yours?" "unikitty has uh- changed. and she told me to tell you: something is coming, something from your worst nightmare." master doom laughed. "WHATS THAT DUMB CAT GONNA DO? MAKE EVERYTHING PINK?! HA HAHAHA- oh master frown. when are you gonna stop fooling around and take this job seriously? your lucky i haven't fired you yet."

meanwhile with brock and terrorkitty:

Brock trembled with fear, seeing what unikitty just did to his friend. but he couldnt move or speak. he was to scared to what unikitty might do to him. "well? get movin tombstone. or did i scare the ghosts out of you?" terrorkitty walked next to him, her broken leg cracking softly with each step. she crouched down, to his eye level. Brock,  out of pure terror and instinct hit unikitty hard as he could in the nose, and ran. "SORRY UNIKITTY, BUT YOUR REALLY SCARY NOW!" Brock looked at his hand, and saw blood, then when he looked back terrorkitty was bleeding, and on the ground. when brock hit her he broke her nose, somehow. he felt kinda bad so he ran back over to unikitty. terrorkitty raised her head, and roared/screeched so loud,  it actually made brock crack.

terrorkitty spit up blood, as she stood, looking very annoyed at brock

terrorkitty spit up blood, as she stood, looking very annoyed at brock. brock silently looked up at unikitty, as she slowly turned red, and her smile faded. brock tried to run, but he tripped on master frowns lifeless body. he yelped in pain, as he hit is crack on the ground. the now red, growling, terrorkitty grabbed him, and dragged him back. brock couldnt see where he was being dragged to, but he yelled for help, and he tried to grab onto the grass, obviously that didnt help him, then suddenly he was lifted off the ground, and he felt great pain in his side, before blanking out.

dr. fox heard what just happened from one of her bots. she tried to figure out why this was even happening, then suddenly it clicked. but she had to go check. she quickly ran over to one of her samples. glowing pink mini marshmallows. and sure enough, some of them were normal pink mini marshmallows. and dr.fox knew exactly what happened..

4 weeks earlier..

Unikitty was making some pancakes for her and her friends, when she went to put the finishing touches, she asked dr.fox to get her some mini marshmallows. and dr.fox gave her some cool looking glowing pink ones. unikitty thanked her friend and finished up the breakfast. pancakes with blue glaze and sports balls/bone sprinkles for puppycorn, pancakes with green glaze and weapon sprinkles for hawk, pancakes with orange glaze and random science stuff sprinkles for dr.fox, grey glazed pancakes with paperclip sprinkles for rick, and pink glazed pancakes with mini marshmallows fer herself. as Unikitty put the pancakes on the table, dr.fox put away her latest experiment, something she liked to call mutagenic marshmallows. little glowing pink mini marshmallows that would mutate whoever ate them, but she didnt know what caused them to activate. little did she realize, she gave unikitty the mutagenic ones, and put the normal ones back in with the other mutagenic marshmallows. [and no im not talking about mutagens] they only glowed slightly so dr.fox didnt realize the mistake.

present day:

"soo.. i know HOW she turned into this monster. but i dont know WHY, and most importantly how do i revert it?"Dr. fox put her head down on the table with a soft thud.

TO BE CONTINUED..