Book 2: The Secret Between Us

Title: The Secret Between Us

Author: RyleyKalem 

Main Genre: ManXMan

Sub-Genre: M-preg

Number of Chapters: 50

Recommended age of the readers: 18 and older

Mature: Yes

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

Matty Grayson is a rap star living his dream and he's secretly three months pregnant.

...

Reaching a peak in his career after becoming a viral superstar as a member of a famous boy band, Matthias Grayson has it all. Fancy cars, attractive models, and an energetic world tour that has him living on the edge. To his friends, he's enjoying his youth and living it up but it's all a cover to hide the truth.

He's eighteen, pregnant, and alone.

Choosing to keep the identity of the baby's father hidden as well as the baby itself, Matthias struggles to hide his growing secret from his family, band members, and friends.

Why I liked it:

This book is a long one. It's a tough choice honestly because, personally, I don't like long stories that go longer than 30 chapters. Still, I clicked on it because of how well the writer attracted people like me. The very first and only sentence.

It hooks you on, wanting to find out what happens in Matty's life. It's a little different to your normal mxm stories but definitely a fun read.

From the first chapter, the writer makes us want to read more and more of the secret and that's why, it's such a good story. A fun read if you're up for a long night.

A rap star who's pregnant? Sign me up for some drama.