Book 22: Blurred Lines

Title: Blurred Lines

Author: wizardsandthrones

Main Genre: LGBT+

Sub-Genre: teen romance

Number of Chapters: 30

Recommended age of the readers:  18 and older

Mature: Yes

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out.

I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's breath hitches in his throat, and my heart soars.

"He's my best friend," I whisper.

***

Maverick and Rhys have been best friends for as long as they can remember. But when a photo of Maverick kissing a boy goes viral, they find themselves growing apart. Between a clingy girlfriend, constant social pressures, and hectic lacrosse games, Maverick and Rhys find it increasingly more difficult to ignore the inevitable changes to what they've always known.

Why I liked it:

Different book to 'Blurring the Lines'. NOT the same story!!! 

I read it again to give you guys a better reason. Its honestly a really easy book to read. I can see why I put it in my reading list. It's also cute and sweet on how the characters fall in love. The annoying parts, just making you want to rip the characters hair out. The way they start having feeling and the sexual awakening: jeez, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach lol. 

A good read if you're looking for a good gay themed book.

Oh, and the coming out to friends part? It gave me a heart attack! Loved the thrills.