Chapter Four

"Do you wanna bake a cake together, love?" Lily looked at me with wide eyes and squealed "Yesss bake cake, daddy"

"Alright go wash your hands while I put some music on." She took off like a race car. I laughed to myself, she is something else haha.

"Daddy weady!" She showed me her still wet hands. "Good sweetheart." I grabbed a towel and dried her hands and clapped in my hands. "Alright, now we can begin." I grabbed all the stuff and ingredients and put them all on the table. Not to forget a recipe for what to do otherwise it would end up like a disaster. And I want it to be edible.

I put Lily with her knees on a chair so that she can work like that. I measured the correct amount of the different ingredients and let her put it in a big bowl. When there wasn't any ingredient left she looked at me.

"Now we are gonna mix it all, but we are gonna do it in a really fun way." She looked at me with so much enthusiasm. "How daddy?"

"We are gonna do it with our hands." I wriggled with my fingers. "It's gonna be fun, try it!"

She put her hands in the bowl and giggled "feels funny."

"Good job Lily, now we have to put it in the oven, so it can bake." I put the cake in the oven and turned to her. "Now we have to wait till it's ready. What do you wanna do in the meantime?"

"Dance!" She began to dance to the music. "Dance, daddy too!"

"Alright alright I will let you see how good I can dance." I said to her and started to dance really silly. She began to laugh at me. The laugh that I loved to hear and see on her. I would even dance silly in a room with 50 strangers if that meant she would laugh like that.

After a few songs we heard 'sweet creature' play. "Daddy sweet cweatuwe!" Lily squealed and jumped against me and put her arms up to indicate that she wanted me to hold her. I squatted down and took her in my arms. I begin to sing softly along and started to sway my hips on the song.

"That was Harry Styles with 'sweet creature'. It happened that the one and only Harry is here with me right now in the studio. Hello Harry, thank you for being here." I hear the radio host say.

"Hello everyone, thank you for inviting me." A deep voice came from the radio that apparently belonged to Harry Styles. "How are you, Harry?"

"I'm good, thank you, exited times!"

"Yeah the new song hit number one, and I heard there is an album coming."

"Yes I didn't expect it at all, I'm really glad that the fans like it. And the album is coming out tomorrow actually." I wonder if the songs are all like sweet creature. They probably are.

"I'm sure that everyone is going to like the album just as much. How is it called?"

"I hope so. It's called Harry styles" I heard him chuckle. An album named after your self, who is this guy haha.

"Is there a tour coming as well, Harry?"

"Yes, a world tour, the exact places and dates will be announced soon. I'm really excited about it, a bit nervous as well. It's the first solo tour. I always had the other boys to talk to and have fun with. But my band are fun and nice people, we've become really good friends. I also have met with the crew and I look forward to getting to know them better while we're on tour."

"Well everyone you heard it here Harry Styles' album is coming out tomorrow and there will be a world tour! I'm sure you're gonna have lots of fun on tour, Harry. Now I heard you have a surprise for us."

"Yeah, the surprise is that you can play one song from the album."

"Well I'm exited to hear it, thank you for coming! I will let you do the honours to announce the song."