Chapter Eleven

When we arrive at the venue, all I see is girls, a lot of them. Teenage girls, to be exact. What have I got myself into? C'mon, Louis, you do this for Lily. Okay, maybe also a little bit for myself, his music is good.

We arrived at the back of the line and I see everyone sitting down. Some girls are looking at me and my daughter. They probably think it's odd that a guy my age and a little girl go to these concerts.

I take my phone out of my pocket and see that we still have to wait at least an hour before the doors open.

"Let's sit down, sweetheart." I sit down on the ground with my legs criss-crossed. Lily looks a bit around before setting herself in my lap. I circle my hands around her small waist. "Are you okay, love?" She nods against my chest. "I know there are a lot of people here, but I bet they are all really sweet. They are all here to see Harry just as us." When she hears the name, Harry, little sparks are seen in her eyes.

"You wanna eat something, Lily?" I ask her.

"Yeah, 'm hungry." I grab the food I prepared and give it to Lily. While we're eating, I notice that Lily keeps shivering. I was about to take off my jacket and give it to her when the girl next to us said something.

"Hi, umh, we noticed she was shivering, and we have a spare blanket so umh you can use that."

"Are you sure?" I ask her. "Yeah, we don't need it, we still have one we can share." She says while pointing next to her. That when I notice the two girls next to her who are sharing a blanket. I give them both a smile.

"Okay, if you're sure, thank you so much!" I tell them.

"No problem." The girl hands me the blanket and I begin to wrap it around Lily. When she is tightly wrapped and warm, I look back up to the girls. "Again, thank you, that's really sweet of you to do! I'm Louis, by the way and this one here is Lily, she's a bit shy around strangers." I nudge Lily and whisper in her ear. "Can you say hi, love?"

"Hi" Lily shyly mumbles. "Hi, it's no problem at all, really! I'm Emilia. Those are my two friends, Hazel and Nora" Replies the girl who gave me the blanket. My guess is that they are around 18 years old. "So you guys excited about the concert?" I ask them and that's how we started to talk until the doors opened. It was actually really fun to talk with them, they were really nice. Even Lily said something here and there, mostly how much she liked Harry styles.
We said goodbye to each other when we were inside. They made their way into the arena and Lily and I went to the bathrooms. I didn't want to risk the chance that we would be too late to reach the toilet when Lily has to go during the concert. Or that we have to miss a bit from the concert.

When we finally went inside the actual arena, they were already so many people. I picked Lily up because I was scared of losing her, specially with all the people that were still entering the arena.

A lot of people are sitting on the ground. There is a stage in the middle, not so much people are around that stage. The biggest crowd is at the front. It's pretty logical, Harry would sing at the main stage most of the night.

I carry Lily over as close as I can to the b-stage. That way, we stand closer than we ever could at the main. Hopefully Harry will play more than one song here.

Just when I was about to sit down, I heard my name. I looked around and saw Emilia waving at us. She was sitting behind the barricade at the b-stage. I gave a small wave back.

"Come sit with us!" My eyes widen before I hesitantly made my way to them.

"Are you sure?" I asked when I reached them.

"Yeah, that way you don't have to carry Lily all the time for her to see something."

"I can't thank you girls enough. It really means a lot to us, specially for Lily to see Harry. You girls have been so nice to us, I wish I could do something for you."