1 • 一

ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ: 𝟿:𝟺𝟽 ᴘᴍ

ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀ

🌳

"you sure are drinkin a lot there bud." you watched as he downed another bottle of sake. he looked pretty fine to be honest, but you couldn't really tell because of how dark it was.

you had been watching him for a while and he just kept downing drink after drink bottle after bottle. you could faintly see his bright green hair and green shoes, but since you were under the influence of alcohol it was difficult to tell.

"yeah and what's it to you woman? you've been staring at me for a while, am i that hot? haha," he joked. it seemed like even after all of that alcohol he still wasn't drunk.

you were taken a back bye what he said but you composed yourself quickly. "Boy bye i can't even see your face, and how the fuck are you not drunk?"

he slowly looked toward you and tilted his head. when he did you could see the scar on his eye and the fact that he only had one eye. you all of a sudden felt really intimidated for some reason and looked away from him.

"ion know i guess i have high tolerance." he stared at you but for some reason you couldn't look up. what the fuck, why cant i look at this man. i know my ass aint scared so why..

"cool," you replied back while putting your mouth to the side.

you heard the song Roaring 20's Start playing which was one of your favorites. "Oh shit...THIS IS MY SONG!! WHERE THE FUCK IS JADA?!" you ran off without a second glance at the green haired man.

you saw Jada with a random group of people having a shot contest. tch not her already getting wasted..oh wait i never got that green haired guys number. but when you looked back to see if he was still there, he was gone.

welp that sucks, better luck next time. You hurried your way over to Jada and dragged her to the dance floor.

𝟸 ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

your legs felt like jello from dancing so much. Jada already threw up from drinking so much, so you decided to call Malachi from both of you being under the influence of alcohol.

"Hello? Y/n why the fuck is it so loud? don't tell me you went to the club again." Malachi said from the other side of the phone.

"Ughhh shhuut the fuuck uppuhh, *hic* j-just pick uus upp!" you were slurring your words together so Malachi knew for a fact that you were drunk.

"Tch I told you to stop doin' that, now I gotta drive all the way over there." He complained.

"You know you love me!! okay byyyyeeee seee ya wheenn you get ere bro !" you said laggily.

"Bru-" he started but you hung up. You clumsily stuffed your phone in your pocket.

"ahhh he KNOws he looves mee!" you were starting to feel dizzy so you sat down on the floor with Jada who had been sick.