3 • 三

sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ: 𝟸:𝟺𝟶 ᴘᴍ

ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ, ʜᴏᴍᴇ

🌳

"ROOM!" you heard an unfamiliar yet attractive voice say.

You looked up and saw a tall dark-haired man with his hand flipped up like he was holding an invisible bubble.

Damn he's fine as HELL WHO IS THA-

Your thoughts got interrupted by a familiar voice behind you.

"Augh, damnit Law! WHY'D U TELEPORT ME FROM THE AIR?! SO I COULD FALL ON THE GROUND?!" it was Zoro sounding quite annoyed.

The tall fine dark haired man, whose name you assumed was "Law", looked at you up and down and he smirked a bit. You felt your face heat up from the look he gave you.

(An: BRUH LEMME CHILL this is a zoro book law can wait his turn 💀!)

"Is this her?" he asked Zoro.

"Yea it is." Zoro said sounding a bit more annoyed with a hint of something else.

"Damn, well have fun." Law said fliping his hand up again.

"See ya later-" he was about to finish his farewell, but he got interrupted by abrupt yelling.

"AUGHHH YOU DAMN PATCH OF GRASS!! SO THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE HIDING!?! HOW COME YOU GET TO BE WITH SUCH AN- AN ANGEL!??"

Angel ?! well shii- you turned to see where the screaming was coming from and you saw a tall blond haired man with sharp blue eyes narrowed towards Zoro.

"WHAAT?! WHY ARE YOU HERE??! Damn LOVE COOK!" Zoro exclaimed extremely frustrated.

He seemed to be about the same age as Zoro. A slim, yet muscular, long-legged man with hair that he keeps brushed over one side of his face.

He was very attractive and by the looks of it he didn't like zoro.

"Uhm..?" you started off which immediately caught the attention of the blonde.

"OH MY GOD— Ahem, im so sorry for yelling like that around your precious ears~ My name is Sanji. Are you okay Y/n-sweet?~" Sanji asked you while taking your hand and kissing it gently. "Such a beautiful name to go with a beautiful face.

His lips were soft which made your face heat up a bit.

"Oh uhm nice to meet you Sanji," you said shyly.

MAIN CHARACTER MOMENT CAUSE WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?!? I'm not complaining but dayum! you thought trying to keep your face as normal as possible.

"I knew you were beautiful the second I heard that damned moss head say your name!" he said.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MOSS HEAD??!" Zoro snapped.

"YOU!! YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR-" Sanji started but he got interrupted.

"TCHH lets go Sanji! your causing a scene!!" Law said annoyed.