2 • 二

sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ: 𝟷:𝟺𝟹 ᴘᴍ

ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ, ʜᴏᴍᴇ

🌳

you looked at the piece of paper in your hand and studied the name and number like it would disappear if you looked away.

"Whatcha waitin' for?" you heard a voice ask you.

You flinched from not knowing anyone was watching you. "Jada i swear stop scaring me like that.. almost gave me a damn heart attack.." you said clutching your chest.

She laughed at you getting scared. "So what're you staring at for so long?" she asked you reaching towards the paper in your hand.

"NO!...oh uhm i mean let me do this for once in my life, withOUT you budding in!" you said to her emphasizing the 'out' and rolling your eyes.

You pulled out your phone and went to the messages app and clicked the new message button. You started typing his number in the bar.

When u finished you just stared at your phone again not sure what to do next.

Suddenly Jada snatched your phone.

"BITCH!" you tried to grab your phone back but she kept dodging. "I SWEAR HOE DON'T DO SHIT!!!" you exclaimed at her.

She flipped your phone screen towards you. "So who's this zoro?" she asked smirking.

You looked at her with slit eyes and confusion. "Huh? What do you mean who's-" you started but then you realized.

"Ohhh YEAAHHH you were knocked the fuck out! but yea zoro's the one who brought us to the car." you explained.

"Damn i really passed out ain't I ?" she said rubbing her eyebrows.

"Yuuup.." you trailed off.

You found yourself staring at your phone contemplating if you should text him or not.

"You pussy or sum? you can't text him can you? HAAHAHHH!!" she laughed in your face from your hesitation.

You felt your anger inside rise from the taunting so you decided to just text him.

𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦

zoro 🌳
___________________________________

𝘆𝗼𝘂
uh hey man 😮‍💨

𝘇𝗼𝗿𝗼 🌳
oh? so you found the paper eh?

𝘆𝗼𝘂
well yea i did..you told me to check
my pocket ain't you?

𝘇𝗼𝗿𝗼 🌳
is that right ? 🤔

oh yeah i guess i did.

𝘆𝗼𝘂
LMAO how'd you forget

𝘇𝗼𝗿𝗼 🌳
Ha! i didn't i just thought u would be
too drunk to remember.