4 • 四

sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ: 𝟽:𝟸𝟻 ᴘᴍ

ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ, ᴢᴏʀᴏ

🌳

MALACHI was watching both of you from the window. he was a little crazy, you didn't even seem to realize since you had always brushed it off as him being over protective.

You saw him like a brother and he wanted to be your lover. It always pained him to take you on others' dates.

He wanted you to be his, he needed it. At least thats what he convinced himself.

You were so oblivious when it came to it you would never realize that he loved you, but you somehow can go on another date.

it had been some time since the last one so he thought he had you for sure with all the movie night y'all had but you never even looked at him in the romantic way.

Thats what would go on through Malachi's head everyday. You were so oblivious to him and all he wanted was to give you his love.

His obsessive love. He took a look in the window and his heart dropped.

"DID THEY JUST HUG?!" he exclaimed. his anger was rising along with his pain.

Seeing them talk like nothing was also painful especially cuz anytime he flirted it was be-littled.

he felt like a younger brother whose momma ignore his cries for ice cream on a hot day. he couldn't help it.

"I can't be mad at her, shes not even mines." he sighed as his eyes started to water. "Fuck it we ball."

he started blasting Romantic Homicide by d4vd as he drove off.

*ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏ/ɴ*

"SO ZORO, how many girls have u been with? id expect over like 3, same with body count. i mean look at you..." you covered your mouth before u said too much.

he chuckled holding his head and looked at you in a genuine manner still smirking. "you Really think i have over 3 bodies?"

"Uhh yea..?" you looked at him like 🤨🤌🏾. You weren't trying to stereotype him, but that nigga was fine as shit.

he looked at you and smirked. he leaned in arcoss the table supporting his weight. he was so close to your face you could feel his breath on your ear. "i'm a virgin."

from the contact his breath had on your ear it gave you chills and made your face hot. when you processed what he said your eyebrow raised to the sky. "HUUH??" you said shocked.

"What?" he cocked his head to the side confused.

you shook your head in disbelief. "okay buddy!"

"It's true, you don't have to believe me." he said with a frown on his face.

"Okayy okayy i do i swear... mostly.." you said looking away. Zoro grunted at you in response to with a stank look on his face.

"i'm JO-OOO-KINGGGG!" you said awkwardly laughing.

"I REALLY AM THO!" he shouted.

"I BELIEVE YOU!"

*ᴍɪɴɪ ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ*

"TODAY WAS really fun thank you for going out with me." you said to Zoro smiling as you guys were walking out the restaurant.

"It was no problem i enjoyed myself too.." he trailed off. Zoro knew you were pretty, but the street lights made you look angelic to him. Your lips looked like they would feel amazing.

You noticed he was starting at you which made you awkwardly smile. "Whaat? is there something on my face or...?" he stayed quiet looking lost in thought.

you saw Malachis car pull up in the distance, so you knew you had to go.

"Welp this looks like my ride, bye Zo-" you were about to walk away but you heard him say something.

"wait.." he said as he grabbed your arm. his grip was firm but gentle.

you turned your head and almost as soon as you did he pulled you into his embrace.

you felt your face become a furnace. he hugged you so that one of his hands was on the back of your head and the other one wrapped around your waist. his head was rested in crook of your neck and you felt your heart melt.

"hey Zoro, you oka-" just before you could finish your sentence he lifted your head up and planted a soft kiss on your lips.

HOLY SHIT???? WHAT THE FUCK?!!? i'm gonna die of a heart attack.

Your eyes widened and you kissed him back. he pulled away and looked at you with low eyes.

"Make sure you get home safe, aight ?" he said and caressed your face as he walked away.

You couldn't even think straight at the moment, you just looked at him in utter shock.

"y-you too..." you mumbled under your breath.

You shakily got in the car forgetting Malachi was there. "Am i dreaming?.." you asked him staring straight forward in pure shock.

"sadly no." Malachi muttered as he drove off.

You sat there still in shock trying to process what just happened.

his lips were so soft and comforting.

i gave her dick, she amen ..❞

ʏᴇᴀ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs.
ʟᴍᴋ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜɪs ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ʀᴇᴀᴅ.

🫶🏾

ʟᴜғғʏʏ␈

ʟᴜғғʏʏ␈