Round 1

The pups took shelter in the Lookout, hearing the storm outside intensifying.

"Is Rocky gonna be okay?" Zuma asked for the hundredth time.

"Zuma, I think he'll be fine," Marcus said. "For what I know of Rocky, he's pretty badass."

"But I heard gunshots!" Zuma protested.

"What are guns really going to do against him, dude?" Marshall asked. "He can literally destroy the world if he so desires."

Zuma sighed and began pacing in circles, pissed that the pups wouldn't let him out the Lookout.

"You need something to do. Chase still needs your help." Skye said softly.

"I can't concentrate!" Zuma said.

"Yes you can, Zuma. Just stop thinking about Rocky." Taja said.

"I never stop thinking about him..." Zuma muttered.

"At least try." Taja continued, gently pushing him towards Chase's unconscious body.

"Hey, why don't we talk about you, Marcus? How did you...do that?" Rubble asked, further taking Zuma's mind off of Rocky.

"I'm not sure...." Marcus admitted.

"Well, try doing something with your powers now. Maybe we can figure it out!" Skye yipped. Marcus looked skeptical. His paws half-glowed half-darkened the surrounding area in gray, but nothing happened.

"See? I do this all the time, but today was the first time something happened."

"I'm sure we can figure this out," Marshall said.

"I hope so...Marcus muttered

Ignoring his injuries, Rocky stared at one of the vehicles. It burst into flame, sending shrapnel everywhere. There were more gunshots fired. Most of them Rocky deflected backward, but a few hit him. I'll have to see Zuma later. I should be fine, as long as I don't get shot in the head or the heart. Rocky though. Surprisingly, he felt no pain. Hmm.... Maybe I can thank Jason for something other than inadvertently helping bring me and Zumi together.

Rocky slammed his paw on the ground, and the agents lost their footing. The weather got worse, and a lightning bolt came down from the skies and struck one of them dead. The agents were back on their feet almost instantly, and they opened up on Rocky. Rocky barked, and the bullets reversed their trajectory. Another five fell dead, and seven went down injured. The people stared at the bleeding puppy and looked at each other.

"There is no fucking way he threw our bullets back." One shouted.

"Okay! This guy isn't going down easily! Bring out the grenades!" Obviously, the agents still didn't know who they were dealing with. Superior firepower is great, but what happens when it isn't necessarily better?

Small bombs were hurled at Rocky. It took him only a few seconds before he realized what it was. Oh, shit... The Lookout shook with the explosion. Its sound set Rocky's ears ringing, and his vision went white. His amubel glowed, and the destructive energy circled around Rocky but didn't touch him, saving him from being blown to bits. Still, the force from the blast threw him backward, into the metal and concrete wall of the tower, and he felt some of his ribs snap. He felt pain creeping into his nerves, but the incredible rush of power he was feeling pushed it back. He sprang back to his paws and swept his paws through the air. Large chunks of the ground rose into the air, and Rocky sent it back. Many of the agents were crushed to death, and the few that remained began running away.