Locker Room and P.E. shenanigans

Sora was done getting into his P.E. attire; a red jumpsuit, yellow-and-black shoes, and his white gloves. All he needed to do was wait for Riku so they could go outside.

"Hey Sora!" Sora turned around and saw Tidus, standing next to Wakka.

"Hey. Gonna play blitzball again? I don't think that counts as an exercise." Sora laughed softly.

"The teacher said we could do what we wanted for P.E. after we stretch, so we're gonna find Selphie and play." Wakka twirled the ball around on his finger.

"And let me guess," Tidus studied Sora for a moment. "You're gonna hang out with a friend?"

"Yeah, I'm hanging out with Riku." Sora smiled a bit when Tidus and Wakka's jaws dropped.

"Riku, who's beyond popular among girls?"

"Trust me," Sora felt a hand on his shoulder. "Its not as nice as you think."

Sora looked up and saw Riku, then immediately looked down as his face flushed.

"Ready?" Riku asked.

"Mhm." Sora turned and headed towards the door without looking back.

"Great, you're red already? What in the world happens in those locker rooms when I'm not around?" Axel huffed.

Sora jumped back, completely running into Riku, then jumped back again, glad that Axel caught him.

"Nothing goes on in locker rooms. It's locker rooms, why would there be anything going on?" Riku rolled his eyes.

"Sure. Onto another subject, Sora, why the hell do you look like a child?"

"You're just mad cause I look adorable." Sora stuck out his tongue.

As they kept bantering, the light hit Sora's glove, specifically the metal plate on it.

It shined in his eyes, blinding and distracting him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(Small Roxas check-in)

Roxas had a large array of paint on his desk. Since him and Kairi knew each other, they chose to sit together to talk.

"Who are you doing for yours?" Roxas asked.

The girl tucked her auburn hair behind her ear. "My sister, Naminé. She's good at drawing, so I figure I could do her some justice and try to do the same."

"Oh, Naminé? She's really pretty." Roxas was currently painting random designs of red on his paper.

"Does someone have a crush?" Kairi nudged him.

"What? No, no, I don't like girls. Plus, my heart belongs to someone already."

"Yeah, Axel, right? You and him look nice together."

Roxas got flustered. "Don't say that! You'll get Axel's hopes up. And mine."

Kairi shrugged. "If you say so."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sora slumped down on a bench.

"I'm so stupid." Riku murmured.

"No you aren't! You're anything but stupid." Sora argued.

"I meant I forgot to ask you something." Riku stared at Sora so intensely, Sora thought Riku was staring into his soul.

"Ask what?" Sora couldn't take his eyes off Riku.

"Your phone number. So we can keep in touch."

"Sure." Sora nodded. "It's.." he quickly told Riku his phone number.

"Noted."

As p.e., and the school day ended, Sora didn't bother to change back into his uniform. Why bother when the day was over?

Sora looked around, but it was as if Axel had vanished. Sora decided it was fine.

As he walked towards the entrance, he realized that Roxas was also nowhere to be found.

I'll wait until I get to the entrance, and if he's not there, I'll call him.

But as Sora approached the door, something outside caught his attention.

What he saw was....