Flashback Pt.1

Mix of Sora and Roxas in this chapter :)

Sora sat down at their usual lunch table, staring at his food.

Despite how tempting it looked, he ignored it.

"Are you okay?" Roxas asked. "Your energy seems... off."

"Yeah. Saturday is just- on my mind."

"Hm." Was all his brother said.

Lea sat down on the side opposite Roxas, and tapped his fingers along the table.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Sora pondered.

"What? No. Axel can sit where he wants." Roxas responded.

"Sup guys? Sorry I'm late." Xion said. "Cloud was holding up the class because of something Wakka did."

"I'd be careful when calling him that." A voice warned. "You'll end up with extra time in P.E."

"Leon-"

"That's Mr. Leonhart to you."

"Whatever. I'm sure it'll be fine."

Leon snickered. "Remember that later." And he walked away.

"Where's Naminé?" Roxas asked.

"She's eating lunch in the nurse's office." Xion told him.

"Why?" Axel asked.

"She got hurt with something in Shop Class. But I'm sure they're fine."

"Yeah.... I'll go pay her a visit." Roxas climbed off the bench to their table, and walked fast down the hallway.

Xion rolled her eyes and mumbled something inaudible. She sat down next to where Roxas had been, and opened a book.

Sora poked at his food, which still didn't look appetizing. If anything, it looked even more unappealing.

"You should eat, you know." Axel told him. "You have P.E. soon."

"Yeah, but it's not much, anyway." Sora grumbled. "We don't even do much in P.E."

"Yeah, but you should still eat." A voice from behind said.

Sora jumped, which shook the whole table.

He looked up and behind him to see Riku leaning over him.

Immediately, his thoughts turned to mush.

"Uh-" was all he managed to get out.

Riku simply laughed and sat down next to him.

Kairi came over a few moments later, and sat down across from Riku.

Sora grudgingly took a bite out of his sandwich, and then glared at Riku.

"That's better." He commented.

Someone else sat at the table, though they obviously weren't in uniform. One of her shoes were on the bench, while the other was dangling above the floor.

"Yuffie, shouldn't you be with Cid in the computer room?" Sora asked with a tiny groan.

Yuffie shrugged and swiped an apple off of Kairi's tray. "Eh, not really."

Kairi chuckled softly.

Yuffie set the apple down, and played with the stem between her fingers.

She stood up, leaning closer to Kairi. She hummed and then said, "you're pretty."

"Thank you..?" Kairi seemed confused. At least, from Sora's angle she did.

Sora glanced at Riku, who was also watching the scene. Though, he had a smirk on his face.