Pizza and Cuddles

(This story takes place right after Elliot leaves)

Olivia's POV

I walk into the precinct hoping that my partner well ex partner Elliot would be here but of course he isn't.

"Hey Liv" Fin says handing me a cup of coffee. Black just how I like it.

"Thanks Fin...so uh any word from Elliot?" I ask setting my things down at my desk.

"No sorry" Fin says just then the love of my life David walks in the precinct and I just had to smile he was too cute.

"Hi beautiful" he kisses my forehead and wraps an arm around me.

I giggle.We were always very romantic even at work no one seemed to be upet about it.

"So how about you and Hailey come over to my house tonight and we order pizza and hang out ?" He asks playing with my long brown hair.

"I would love that." I kiss his cheek.

He sits in my desk chair and puts me on his lap helping me with paperwork.

"Love Birds!" Munch called from the other side of the precinct.

We smile at him.

"I'm still picking up Hailey later right Liv" munch asked.

"If you don't mind" I smile David was rubbing my leg and I tried not to laugh.

"You're getting a new partner tomorrow her name is Amanda Rollins." Fin told me.

I sigh and David noticed pulling me closer.

"I thought I was getting Amaro or whatever his name was." I say resting my head on David's shoulder.

"He resigned. Took one look at the cases you and El closed and he quit.

"Well I'm glad to have another girl around here so maybe you two will stop picking on me." I laugh shifting on David's lap.

"Never Liv" Fin and Munch smile

"Better not hurt my Liv" David stood up acting macho.

We all laugh together until we have a case to start.

Hailey's POV

"Class dismissed"

I grab my books from my cubby and put them in my orange backpack then I walk with my friend Kate to the front doors.

"I love April it's my favorite month" Kate tells me.

"Mine is August since my birthday is in August." I respond back

We sit on the bench together until Munch and her mom pull up in separate cars.

"Bye Kate!" I scream

"Hey pumpkin how was school" Uncle Munch asked me.

"Pumpkin? That's a new name last week I was peanut now I'm pumpkin do you want to eat me or something?!" I ask pretending to be scared.

"No I don't sweetie I just like calling you peanut." Munch says back he was so sweet and really funny.

"Okay so where's my mommy?" I ask playing with his badge that was on the dash board.

"At work I'm taking you there now peanut." he smiles keeping his eyes on the road.

We walk into the precinct I was on munch's back wearing his glasses.

Olivia's POV

"Hey munchkin" I take her from Munch and kiss her cheeks tickling her neck.

She giggles then spots David by my desk.