Dinosaurs

Olivia's POV

I woke up to Hailey laying on my chest. She looked so cute with her brown hair all over her face I tried to move but her grip around me tightened.

"Mommy don't leave" she mumbles still half asleep.

I fix my self so I'm facing her and she digs her face into my chest and I smile.

" I won't baby I won't" I lay comfortably making sure Hailey was secure on my lap

"Museum today?"she rolled over next to me

"Yep lets get ready munchkin." I smile getting out of bed with my mini me.

"Sleep...more" Hailey groans

"Sleep more less museum." I mock her and wait for her to sprint out of bed.

Hailey jumps up and runs into the bathroom and turns on the water she always makes it too hot so I have to come in and check it first.

"Peanut is this good" I hold her hand and let her feel the warm water on my hand.

"Yes it's perfect mommy just like you" she smiles at me and goes to grab her black leggings and a svu t shirt that said benson on the back.

"Aw how sweet. Baby now take your shower and when you are all done and dressed mommy will do your hair and feed you" I smile getting my daughter a towel and closing the door.

I go to make some eggs and bacon then my phone rung. It was David.

"Hi David" I smile his voice makes me so happy.

"Hi beautiful I was wondering after Munch, Hailey and you go to the Museum you and I could have some alone time." he talks his voice is just so... ugh I can't even explain it.

"I would love to David but I have to see if Munch can watch Hailey"

"MOMMY!" Hailey calls from the other room interrupting the call.

"I think Hailey needs you *laughs* well text me later and tell me what's going on babe" he makes a kissing noise and hangs up.

I smile at my phone and go by Hailey and laugh she was in my clothes trying to look like me.

"I'm Detective Olivia Benson" she smiles and giggles

"You certainly look like her"

We laugh

___________________________

"Mommy where's Munch?"

"Baby...we-"

"He's 34 seconds late 35 , 36" Hailey counts.

"Peanut relax he will be here very soon" I smile at my daughter

Munch approaches us
"Hey ready to go?" He asks smiling

"We need to talk" Haley crosses her arms looking at my watch.

Munch stands there confused watching her.

"Do you realize you were 56 seconds late?!?!" Haley looks at him like its the worst thing her could have ever done.

"I'm sorry baby benson there was traffic." Munch smiles at Haley.

"Oh okay let's go inside!" I say so we don't waste time

"Where to first lovey?" I look at Haley as she examines everything

"Dinosaurs!"

AN ❤️ I am so so so so sorry I haven't been updating I really been so busy but I promise that I will try to be more consecutive  soon