The Other Lightning Guy

"So your the paragon of courage?" Stiles asked Kate.

"Apparently," Kate said folding her arms, then her eyes went to the side of Stiles' neck,"Why is there blood on your neck."

"Oh, uhh," Stiles said wiping the blood away,"Hope was a little... parched," Stiles said, realizing Kate didn't know about Hope being a Tribrid.

"That doesn't make sense," Kate said confused.

"She's a vampire," Stiles answered,"And werewolf and witch."

"So... what she bit you?" Kate asked surprised.

"Yeah, unless you feel like she should have bit someone not as immortal as me," Stiles said.

"Smart ass," Kate muttered as they walked to the helm of the ship, just as a breach opened and Cisco, Frost, and Ralph stepped through.

"Cisco, thank goodness," Ray said immediately,"I need another genius intellect, stat."

"That's what I'm here for," Cisco said enthusiastically then his gaze went to Other Clark,"And that is a super doppelganger, which is super weird."

Ralph just looked at everyone in awe,"Holy all-star squadron.  Hi, hi, how are ya?  Ralph Dibny, Elongated Man.  Ready to help kick butt."

"Ignore him," Frost said,"It's his first crossover," Then her eyes drifted to Stiles,"Why do you have blood on your neck?"

Stiles sighed wiping the blood away,"Hope hadn't fed in a while and I was one of the only options available."

"Oh," Frost said shrugging.

"Wait, wait, wait," Ralph said,"Isn't Hope your part vampire girlfriend?"

"Wife now, and yes," Stiles replied

"So, she like... bit you?" Ralph asked a bit disgusted.

"Yes, and it was very kinky," Leonard said over the intercom.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I FRY YOU!" Stiles yelled at the computer.

Change Of View

Hope walked into the now designated nursery of the wave rider, picking up her daughter from her crib and settled into a chair next to a table.

Lois walked in soon after holding Johnathan, just as Hope started to feed Ellie out of a bottle.

"How old is she?" Lois asked.

"Almost seven months," Hope answered.

Lois looked at Hope,"You got a little something..." Lois said while pointing to the corner of her own mouth.

"Oh, sorry," Hope said wiping the drop of blood off of the corner of her mouth with her thumb.

"Did you get into the fruit punch or something?" Lois asked curiously.

"Uhh... no, I'm part vampire and if I go to long without feeding, I could lose control and hurt someone," Hope said.

"Oh," Lois said, shrugging like it was no big deal,"Cool."

Change Of View

"All right fire up the... thing," Stiles said crossing his arms.

"The paragon detector," Ray corrected.

"Yeah, that thing."

After hitting a series of buttons, the screen lit up as Hope walked into the room.

At first it showed the five already known paragons, and Stiles winced at his picture while Hope chuckled.

"That's not a very flattering picture," Stiles said while rubbing the back of his head.