The Speed Force

'Dear, Amanda,' Ryan Choi wrote,'so you're dead along with, well, everyone, everyone who's ever lived in any reality ever, and me, I'm supposed to be a Paragon, one of 8 people who are supposed to be the multiverse's last, best chance. The so-called Paragon of Destiny, she doesn't even believe in tomorrow anymore. The Paragon of Courage spends every day working herself to the bone, training for a fight that will never come. The Paragon of Honor just meditates for hours on end. The Paragon of Hope has lost hers And me, I spend my days trying to repurpose the broken technology of this place to find us a way out. Narcissist, sociopath, evil genius There are a lot of ways to describe Lex Luthor. But I find douchebag to be the most descriptive. As for Barry Allen, AKA the Flash, AKA the Paragon of Love, he's just gone. And finally, the Paragon of family, isn't missing but hasn't been seen since we got here, he keeps to himself in his own exile.'

Change Of View

Stiles pulled up his sleeve, looking at the black veins covering his forearm.

"What's happening to you?" Kate asked, rounding the corner.

"Nothing," Stiles said, pushing his sleeve back down. He tried to stand up but he was too weak to even support himself.

"Don't give me that," Kate said, as Stiles fell back down to the ground,"Everyone else might have left you alone, but I've been watching you for days, you've got black veins, pale skin, you won't stop sweating, you're bleeding black blood, and you vomit whenever you eat something. Something's happening to you, what is it?"

"It's my problem, not yours," Stiles croaked out.

"We're all that's left of our universe, so yes, it's kinda my problem," Kate snarled.

Stiles hesitated a moment,"I'm dying," He said, shrugging.

That made Kate freeze,"What?" She said, not sure if she heard him correctly.

"I'm dying," Stiles replied weakly, wiping the black blood away from his nose,"I've only got a few hours left if I'm lucky."

"Why?" Kate asked.

"Because Hope and Ellie are dead," Stiles answered, leaning his head back against the wall.

"We've all lost people, that doesn't make you die--" Kate started.

"It does for me," Stiles shouted weakly,"I'm a Raiju, my soul purpose in life is to keep Hope and Ellie safe, but now that they're gone, I die," Stiles said,"That big bolt of lightning that hit me when I got here. That was the start of the process, losing my powers. So, I'm weaker than a human right now."

Kate opened her mouth to reply, but there was a loud bang and a crash and both of them looked in the direction where it came from.

"Come on," Kate said, helping Stiles and he grunted in pain as she put his arm around her shoulder and they walked toward the origin of the sound.

"Barry!" Kara said, running over to the speedster and helping him up.

Barry grunted as he stood,"Where am I?" He asked, looking around,"Where am I?"

"The vanishing point," Kara answered,"You've been gone for months."

"I just left two seconds ago," Barry replied.

"To go where?" Stiles croaked, and everyone saw a good look at him for the first time in months.

"Stiles?" Kara asked in horror, taking in his sickly appearance.

"You don't look so good," Lex said, and Stiles gave him the middle finger.

"To go where?" Stiles asked again.