Horror Movie

Hope hummed as she woke up, turning over in their bed and saw Stiles awake and smiling at her.

"You know that would usually be creepy," Hope reminded him, turning around to face him fully.

"Yeah, well, you look beautiful when you sleep," Stiles whispered to her.

"So I don't when I'm awake," Hope asked.

"No, you just look a lot more sexy when you're awake," Stiles replied.

"Damn, right," She said, leaning forward and kissing him.

"Mom! Dad!" Bekah yelled from the other side of their door.

They both split up and they both shot up out of bed, using their supernatural speed to get dressed and slip on their wedding rings and the glamors fell into place.

"What?" Stiles asked, opening the door.

"Melissa took my phone," She complained.

Stiles let out an annoyed sigh,"You woke us up for that?"

Bekah opened her mouth, then closed it,"Maybe," She said.

Stiles looked down the hall,"MEL!" He yelled.

"It's already in her room!" Mel yelled back.

"Why did you take it?" Stiles asked, heading down the stairs and he saw Mel in the kitchen eating her cereal.

"She was being rude to Elle," Mel replied.

"Well, if she does it again, come tell me," Stiles said,"Don't go dishing out your own punishment."

"What if you're not home?"

"Elle can take care of herself," Stiles said, as Hope walked into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Morning, munchkin," Hope said, planting a kiss on her youngest daughter's head.

"Do you have to keep calling me that?" Mel complained.

"Yes," Hope and Stiles said at the same time.

"Aunt Lizzie actually wanted that to be your nickname," Elle said, going to pour herself coffee, but Stiles snatched the mug from her, shaking his head.

"When's aunt Lizzie visiting next anyway?" Mel asked.

"Who knows?" Hope replied,"She's always been one of the spontaneous types."

"Ooh, are we talking about Aunt Lizzie?" Bekah said, walking into the kitchen.

Everyone went silent as soon as she walked in, and she rolled her eyes,"How long am I gonna be grounded for this time?"

"Until we say so," Hope said, snatching the phone from her,"And I already took this away, didn't I?"

"Maybe," Bekah replied with a nervous smile,"There's no place in this house where I can't look."

"Oh, that's a good idea," Stiles said,"I'll just take it to work with me, and you can try stealing it out of a police station where there are thieves, murderers, and the occasional serial killer."

Bekah paled, that was the thing about her, she may have been the one that always got in trouble, but she was also the one that got the most scared.

"That's what I thought," Stiles said, after taking the phone from Hope.

"But be sure to be home early tonight," Hope said.

"Why?" Stiles said in confusion.

"Remember what we talked about last night?" Hope asked.