Daughters

"Mom?" Melissa said, walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah," Hope replied, looking down at her youngest daughter.

"Why were you and Dad yelling last night?" She asked.

Hope paused, her brain quickly thinking of an explanation,"We were watching a scary movie, and Dad got really scared."

Melissa cocked her head to the side,"Oh, Bekah said you guys were probably just doing something fun in bed."

"Huh," Hope said, peeking around the corner at Bekah, who dove behind the couch to avoid her mother's evil stare,"I don't know why she said that."

"When's Dad getting home?" Mel asked, hopping up on the bar stool in front of the island.

"I don't really know. He's probably wrapping a few things up at work," Hope told her.

Change Of View

"SHIT!" Stiles roared as he sailed through the air and landed on the road, making a crater in the asphalt. Coughing he stood, brushing the dust off the metal plates of his suit,"Where do these guys even get a tank?" He mumbled, his eyes glowed a bright blue and he ran forward and jumped onto the tank and pried off the gun mantel by the muzzle and he slammed it down onto it.

Stiles threw it away and he looked down at the men inside it with angry blue eyes,"I don't like getting shot," He told them, and he grabbed them and wrapped a telephone pole around them before running away.

His armor disappeared the same time the lightning did, so he wore his normal day clothes, he slipped on his wedding ring, giving him the glamour of him as a thirty five year old man instead of a seventeen year old boy. Giving him a tanner complexion, a bit of silver hair growing on his sideburns, a stubble, and a few wrinkles.

Stiles walked into the house through the garage, they had moved out of the loft a couple of months after they had Bekah, wanting a better environment then bricks everywhere so they had gotten a house on the outskirts of the city.

"Hey," Stiles said, wrapping an arm around Hope's waist.

Hope looked up at her husband and they gave each other a kiss in greeting.

"Where are the girls?" Stiles asked, sprinkling a bit of pepper in the spaghetti sauce that Hope was making.

"Mel just went outside, Bekah's on the couch trying to act innocent, and Ellie's up in her room," Hope replied.

"You mean Elle?" Stiles asked, leaning up against the counter.

"Elle," Hope corrected herself. Ever since Elle started her junior year of high school she wanted to be more mature and that meant changing her name.

"Why's Bek in trouble?" Stiles asked.

"She told Mel some things about what we did last night," Hope replied, giving Stiles a knowing look.

Stiles nodded, understanding,"Want me to talk to her?"

"I already did," Hope replied,"And she's grounded for a week."

"Wasn't she grounded last week too?"

"Yep, now she's double grounded, dishes every night, no phone, and no friends," Hope said.

The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs could be heard and they both knew who it was before she walked in, their first born Elizabeth, now known as Elle.

"Hi, Daddy," She said, hugging her father.

"No," Stiles said immediately.

"What do you mean?" Elle said,"I haven't even said anything."