Jealousy, Taking Over

Saturday night Pansy,Blaise,Draco and Y/n all decided that they would play "spin the bottle" they all agreed and went into pansy dorm..
Pansy had a pretty big cupboard so we picked her dorm to do spin the bottle in..
Few moments later Draco spins the bottle hoping to land on Y/n.
Well it's his lucky night...
The bottle spun fast around in a circle than slowly Landing on Y/n.
Pansy giggles and blaise is laughing hardly to cause him to fall down.
"Oh shut up pans and blaise, it's not like you and blaise weren't snogging the hole night last night.
"DRACO!"blaise yells throwing a anime pillow at Draco's soft silky face.
"Enough, Lets just do it.." Y/n says trying not to gag.
".." silence appeared in the dormitory.
Y/nand draco stand up and slowly walk into the cupboard..

Y / N  P O V.
As Draco and I walk into the empty cupboard with a few coat hangers..
I slowly lay back on the wall waiting for draco to do a move..
"So?" I say giving him a grin.
"I- ...." he stopped.
He walks closer placing his smooth hands behind my neck than breathing in my ear to make me giggle.. I do..
"Don't make this awkward after this Y/n." Draco says then Smashing his lips on my lips..
"I-" I couldn't speak.
I kiss him back passionately.
He slams me against the wall and gliding his hands up my shirt..
"TIMES UPPP"pansy yells.
"Okay let us out then" draco says fixing his hair and wiping his lips
I than fix myself to make sure it doesn't look like we did a lot..

D R A C O S P O V.
I felt my heart beating faster than A race car.. my cheeks than Begin to glow.
"Sooo you had fun I'm guessing?" Blaise saying pointing to my face.
"I swear on merlins sake." I say grabbing his tie and pulling it to chock him.
"Woah calm down draco" pansy saying pulling me back.
Push my shoulder away from pansy and then sit down next to pansy.

E V E R Y O N E S.   P O V
We hear a knock on the Slytherin common room door and walk out of pansy dorm and open the big deep dark black wooden door to see the wealseys.
"Fred George!" Y/n says running to them and hugging them
Draco's face is now frowning.
"Yes great we have some funny people here now" pansy says pulling them in
"Alright then Haha" George says entering the common room
"We're just playing spin the bottle in pansy's room!" Blaise says placing his jumper onto the black silky couch.. ah the memories on that with theo...
"Nice me and George would love to play that." Fred says winking at me.
I give them a smirk knowing what they mean.

"RIGHT ANYWAYS" draco says pulling me into pansy dorm
Pansy,Blaise,Fred and George follow behind us
"Dude let me go." I say shoving my shoulder off him
Draco just rolls his eyes and pushes me.
"Yoooo chill malfoy" Fred says walking towards him..
"Right draco get out if your not going to treat Y/n nicely."pansy says pointing at her dorm door
"Fine i will act nice" draco says laying on her bed.
I sigh and sit down next to George and then laying on him..
I felt eyes watching me so I look to see draco death staring George the hole time
"Right Y/n,Spin the bottle darling." Fred says placing the bottle in the middle.
"Right"i say grabbing the bottle and spinning it like a roller coaster.
It lands on.... George...
"Heh lucky aren't I" George says winking at me.
"Sure are!" Fred says with one eye brow up.
"Common then, let's have some fun" I say pulling his arm
Pansy and blaise close the cupboard doors and left me and George in the dark.
"May i?" George says holding my face in a cup hand pose
"Yes you may.."
George pulls me closer and smashes his soft smooth lips on my chapstick lips, minuets go by..light moans in between kisses. And heavy breaths every so often.
"TIME UPPPPPP" Blaise yells at the top of his lungs
I giggle at George seeing that his lips are now glossy from my chapstick.
"You taste good darling" George says kissing my cheek.
"I know" I say winking
Pansy opens the cupboard doors and bright light hits our faces.
I sit back down and lay on George.
I start to see draco is crossing his arms and sighing loudly every time i say something.
Draco sighs so loud I start to lose my temper.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. HUH WHATS WRONG DID YOU NOT GET TO MAKE OUT WITH ME LONGER ENOUGH OR WHAT JUST STOP BEING SUCH A JERK." I yell standing up with 2 tall red heads behind me to make me grow strong with power.
There is silence feeling the room..
"Okay it's getting bad.. so how bout Y/n should hangout with me and Fred for a little." George says holding my hand
I nod and leave the dorm and walking through the corridors until we reach the gryffindor common room.
"Common Y/n we'll make your night wayyy more better."