That Night

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND ASSAULT NEAR THE END!
"Sure you will George" I say grabbing the door knobs.
We run straight to George's and Fred's dormitory and Fred needed to see Ron.
George than locks the door, castes the "Silencio" Charm around the room..this is where I know something is about to happen.
George than places his wand down onto his desk and walks towards me..
"Let's finish something we started darling.."
"Sounds far." I wink at him
He pins me against the wall and smashes his soft silky moist lips onto my faded chapstick lips from the previous kiss we had in the closet.
He slips his hands under my skirt and plays with the bottom of my underwear then looks up at me for permission. I nod and lay my head back onto the cold bumpy wall.
George then knees down and pulls down my underwear with his pure white teeth and his soft,warm,bright red lips touching my inner though what turns me on..
"Get ready Y/n you have to handle something you might not ever handled before okay?" He says preparing me for what's about to happen...
He than gets one finger and circles around my outer libia, then slowly pushes his finger inside me sending me to lightly moan of pleasure...
He then pull his finger out then puts in 2 fingers in and out slowly. Teasing me
"faster George, faster."
"Your sure darling?" George saying going a bit faster.
I nod. George pulls in and out with his two fingers making me lightly moan.
"You handle more?"
"Oh yes Georgie." I say grabbing his hair
He looks up and winks then pulls out his fingers then placing 3 fingers in side my wet pussy making me moan his name loudly.
He pulls his fingers in and out. I breath hardly and trying to not cum.
"Darling here is where you will be surprised in pleasure." George than began pulling down his jocks and throwing them onto the floor and his shorts next to them.
He pins me up against the wall again and unclips my bra and throws them onto his desk also with my shirt.
He stares at my boobs for about 20 seconds until he throws me onto the bed and start making deep dark purple love bites all over my boobs and stomach.
He then founds himself in between my legs making love bites on my knee thighs making me moaning loudly wanting him to fuck me already.
"Right darling here i go." He then Places his tip of his long dick on my clit teasing me.
I glare at him.
He than places his long penis inside of me making me moan his name.
He then goes faster than a race car..
"Georgie I'm about to cum.." I say stuttering between my words
"Then do it darling, this is your night" he says winking
I let it all out, now feeling not so under pressure.
He then pulls out his long penis (about 11inches) out of me and shoving three fingers back inside me to collect all of my cum and then pulling out his fingers and licking his and my cum mixed combined.
"You taste so good darling"
"I know" I say kissing his neck.
We start the shower and then have a shower together..
Giggles between the kisses and the light smirks between them as well.
The hot water  and the kisses is the dream!
We dry ourselves and get dressed he chucks me a huge sweater dark orange with black strips all over the sleeves.
"Here,As soon as you lose sent give it back okay?" George says kissing my forehead.
"Yes Georgie" i wink and put on his sweater over my dark green crop top.
I then walk out of his dorm sneaks past all the dorms,fat lady and though the corridor. A deep voice stops me.
"Hey y/n how was it?"
I turn to see who it was. It was fred. Luckily
"Ask your brother" i wink and run away.
I run to the Slytherin common room. I pause to hear if anyone is awake.....
No one is, I slowly open the doors and tippy toe to my dormitory trying not to make a sound.
I close my door and sigh with relief.
"So so so. Your a hoe now."
Oh no. I recognise the voice and the sent of cologne. It's draco..
"No." I quickly snap back to defend myself.
I turn on my light and not surprised at all it was draco.
"That's not what I saw." Draco says walking towards me ————————————————————————————————————————————|
| T.W: SEXUAL ASSAULT!
"I saw him do this to you.." he pins me up against the wall and puts his hands under my skirt.
"FUCK OFF YOU ARSE" i punch him straight in the nose to cause it to bleed a lot.
"You fucking bitch" draco glares at you then looks at his fist then at you again.
"You wouldn't dare to hit me." I say with no fear ————————————————————————————————————————————-|
TW: ASSAULT!
I'm right he wouldn't but tonight he was different more demanding and angry. I looked into his eyes figured out he would dare to do it.
He grabbed me and throws me across the room causing me to slide across my desktop...
And smashing the glass top.blood all over me and cuts across my face,legs,neck,arms,shoulders.
"Y/N SHIT IM SORRY I- I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET THIS ANGRY FUCK. PANSY!"
draco calls for pansy and Blaise i start to hear blurry voices and eyes starting to close..
————————————————————————————————————————————|