"malfoy"

I wake up in the hospital wing completely covered in cuts and bruises on my arms..
I rub my eyes to see more clearly..I see George yelling at draco and quickly stand up and run over there.
"FIRST YOU CALL MY MUM FAT THEN YOU THREW MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ACROSS THE ROOM BECAUSE WHAT.. HUH WHAT THAT I GOT TO FUCK HER AND YOU DIDN'T WELL TOO BAD CRY BABY, SHE IS MINE AND I WONT LET YOU LAY A HAND ON HER YOUR FUCKING CUNT." George says holding in his anger.
"George?" I say holding his arm
"Y/n, darling i was fucking worried..."
"I heard.." I giggle a little
Fred pops up out of no where and grabs my arm and lightly pulling me away from the situation.
"Common y/n let's get away from this arse." Fred says hugging me..
"Freddie, I think I'm able to walk myself darling." I say letting go of his shoulder.
"Right.. go on try then little one"
"Hey! Don't call me that." I say try to walk
I let go of him and start to walk until I stumble and fall to the ground.
"Shit Y/n you good" Fred says while laughing like a dying whale.
"Ouch, fuck my leg." i say giggling.
"Common ill carry you, princess." Fred says lifting me up like a baby.
"I- I- w-what?" I freeze while everyone is looking at me like I'm a fucking Queen.
"Princess we have to go to class now so I'll put you down so Snape doesn't catch us."
Fred says while placing me down.
Before entering potions we see George walking towards us and draco behind him with his arms crossed.
Fred and I call George over and i give him a little kiss on the cheek for a welcoming.
"Hello darling." George says kissing my cheek.
We all walk into potions (including draco who was behind us..)
"We are going to be sitting in our seats from last month. To make it easier"
Y/n & Draco middle seats.
George & Fred Behind Middle Seats
Blaise & Pansy In front of Middle seats
*I will not be saying the hole fucking class so here is the main people.*
"My seat is always next to wall malfoy."
"I know" Draco says sitting next to me.
"Don't act all dreamy." Fred says kicking his chair in, to chock him
George and I giggle at the fact malfoy sounded like a cow when he couldn't breathe
*FEW MINUTES LATER*
T.W: SEXUAL ASSAULT.
"Y/n I'm so sorry for what I did to you last night I didn't mean to I got jealous."
Draco says sliding his hands under my skirt and sliding his finger up and down on the bottom of my underwear.
I froze.
I taped my hard black school shoes onto the floor three times to get George's and Fred's attention.. it worked, I looked over and pointed at my shoe again then slid it pointing to draco then mouthing "h e l p...m e"
Fred purposely drops his quill to see what I meant and saw him touching my inner thigh and playing with my skirt.
"Draco stop it now" I whispered to him grabbing his hand and putting it on his leg.
"Why, I know you were enjoying it." He says placing his hands in the places when I don't want them to be.
"No I am not, if you don't take your hands off I will yell at you."
"Do it I dare you y/n" he says smirking and continues with touching my inner thigh.
"I SAID STOP IT DRACO YOUR SO DISGUSTING." I slapped him so hard across the face leaving a bright red mark on his left cheek.
"Good girl y/n" Fred says whispering in my ear,
"WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT TO INTERRUPT MY CLASS Y/N"
"Well professor, Draco Lucius Malfoy wont keep his grotty hands off me and I ask him nicely to stop but did he NO so I slapped him across the face a yelled at him." I say this with power and cunningness
"Did not." Draco says standing up looking cocky
"DID SO MALFOY" Fred says crossing his arms
"THEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE A.." George saying with a slight smirk on his face
"STIFFNESS IN YOUR PANTSSSS ;)" Fred and George are braver than a bear to say this.
"I- I- n-no."draco saying running out of the class
The hole class gasped and then giggles at malfoy running away.
"He is as crazy as his dad i swear, Ron says giggling throughout his sentence.
"ENOUGH. MALFOY GET BACK HERE." Snape glares at the door waiting for him to enter.
"Yes professor...." draco says walking in shame.