Detention

"Malfoy,Y/l/n & Weasleys. We ALL meet after class for detention until 5:30pm understood." Professor Snape says with a sharp tone.
"Yes Professor Snape." We all say in guilt.
"NOW SIT BACK INTO YOUR SEATS." He says pointing to the middle of the classroom.
Draco and I walk back to our seat along with George and Fred..
"Calling me Malfoy now huh?" Draco says with a ugly smirk on his awful face.
"Yes.now stop talking to me you are a distraction." I say with a tone
"We need to chat after detention okay.." draco says giving me a nudge.
I answer a lot of questions to try to get out of detention.

"Yeah as if malfoy." I say with anger.
"Class over get out now I don't want to see your faces again." Professor Snape says slamming down his books.
I try to walk out in the crowd but Professor Caught me..
"Y/L/N, where do you think your going? Ditching detention I see,if you think I am UTTERLY STUPID your wrong child." Professor Snape says tapping my shoulder.
"No of course not I forgot. Heh." I say turning around in pure fear.
I walk back into the class with Professor Snapes hand on my shoulder tightly.
Right this will be quick it's 5:20 pm so I won't be yelling at you today, if you distract me OR the class I will be making you stay in detention for 3 hours doing more WORK. Understood?"
"Yes Professor Snape." I say with a hidden smirk.
"Do you think this is FUNNY to you Y/N? Because you have a other thing coming if you do."
"Of course not Professor." I say picking my nails.
"Now GO children."
We all run outside of the potions classroom and giggle in the corridors, except draco he is walking past us with anger.
"Hey George and Fred, I need to speak with draco be right back okay!"
"Yep sure meet in common room we are going to be planning pranks ;)"
"I'm sure you will" I giggle
I run up to draco, and tap his shoulder
"You wanted to speak to me?" I say pausing
"Oh yes, I'm really sorry for what I did I wasn't thinking I got too angry and upset."
Draco says holding my face with his hands in a cup pose
"Is that all?" I say giving him a smirk
"No, I don't find it very nice for you to fuck a ugly WEALSEY knowing that I had feelings for you,STRONG feelings for you, so you really should stop seeing George and Fred or I wil-"
I stop draco with a greedy smirk
"Stop. What the fuck are you talking about HUH, don't you dare talk to me like your my father, or friend." I say laying back on the corridor wall
"Well I'm saying my opinion.. I'm a friend so I give a friendly opinion."
He says walking closer to me.
"I'm not your "friend." Or anything-" I get stopped by draco and his filthy words.
"Damn" he looks at me with anger like if he is about to punch me.
"You think that your the "man", I think there for I am." I say with cunningness
"And how so?" He says with a frown
"I am more independent,understanding,stronger and more control over everyone, your just a display malfoy." I say pushing his back
"HOW DARE YOU, YOU FILTHY MUDBLOOD."
"I'm not Hermione buddy."
"I have one more thing to say.."
"And what is it malfoy."
"what a shame baby, what a shame, could of been with me instead WHATS his FUCKING name." Draco says pushing me against the wall
"And why would I want to be with you." I say excepting a cocky paragraph saying how handsome he is (not). I don't even let him speak, I just swerve under his arm and walk to the Gryffindor common room, without looking back.
"YOU BITCH Y/L/N" draco says watching me walk away.
"I knowwwww" I replied back.
I walk into George's and Fred's dormitory.
"Heyyyy y/n-" Fred
"-How's it going?" George