i.

TIME TURNER
one / i.

to say george notfound was excited was an understatement. his luggage was already packed and ready to go, so he wondered sitting on the steps in front of his house what he felt like he was missing. maybe it wasn't his items, more so what the two newly gained friends were forgetting behind. he could already imagine quackity's loud shouts in the car after realising forgetting something stupidly important: like his wand or another thing along those lines.

he could hear pamela jacobs talk loudly from far afar, and hearing quackity groan quickly brought a grin to his face. he looked up at his parents, who were now holding a few snacks for the 'roadtrip', both parents sending him a smile back. their smiles holding back a tired yawn, they were up all night when planning that george would also be heading to the leaky cauldron: where he would be staying along with quackity and the rest of the jacobs family.

"you all packed, george?" the new voice of jimmy jacobs snapped his head around. he looked up at the obnoxiously tall man, causing him too stand up abruptly and still, standing on top of a step did no favour of the comparisons of height. he nodded, " packed just a night ago!" he smiled, dusting his hands off onto his jeans. the man clapped a hand to george's shoulder, patting him awkwardly.

quackity's laugh erupted his ears after jimmy walked away to his parents along with pamela. "well, that was weird!" karl added, putting his hand where his father had patted previously. george scoffed, shrugging his shoulder hard enough to get the hand off.

"whatever, did you guys pack everything?"

"yes sir!" quackity saluted, making karl laugh whilst george only rolled his eyes. george smiled at the shorter, now with a softened face. whilst quackity tried his best to throw an arm around him, it caused karl to burst out laughing and ending with the short's face red and his own arm over alex's head.

the trio climbed up the rocky hill, george leaning onto quackity for support. whilst george still wasn't as tall: alex's height reached down to between his nose and eyes. their height difference was thee same as george and karl's, however karl always boosted about being the tallest. george found it hilarious, whilst quackity turned it into a big fight: wanting to "fist" george and karl. his oblivious made it even funnier to the other two.

"you remember the thing i was telling you about george?" karl piped up. in all honesty, george didn't remember which topic karl was mentioning at the moment. karl would tend to ramble a lot, and george's bad memory only made it worse. but george tried his best to listen along to karl talk enthusiastically just like quackity did. so in overall, george didn't know whether karl was talking about the map, the sneaking out, the secret party place at hogwarts, the secret party at hogwarts, the

"the headphones! i added a semi transformation spell onto them... and ta da!" the tall struggled pulling the wire our of his pocket, but afterwards the white strap popped out of his pocket, right as they had reached the grey van-like car: causing a metal thud when the three earbuds met with the car's entrance.

"interesting, thanks karl!" he nodded weakly, walking into the back seat of the car with a hunch in his back. his tiredness from last night was just coming for him. the first hours of the night consisted of the three boys giggling in the room george later packed in, whilst the two other had passed out in a deep sleep. by the time the visitors had woken up, george was just getting ready to sleep in the little space left in his bed: causing alex and karl to leave the notfound household around 7am to also start packing.

"you look rough dude." alex nudged his side when george finally slumped down onto the window side of the seat alex sat in the middle, whilst karl had insisted prior to sit along to one of the windows he rolled his eyes at the obvious statement.