Chapter 1

"Amanda," Riley called to the girl who was on the other side of the room. All of the dancers were nervous as the Elite dancers were to arrive in five minutes.

"Yeah," Amanda said to Riley as they rest of the dancers were focused on them.

"Is there any dancers we should be worried about," Riley asked.

"All of the dancers are good in there own way. But Alyssa is amazing, she was moved up to Elites version of B-Troupe at age ten and made Top Troupe at twelve. She was in the duet that placed second at nationals, only because her partner fell out of there turns," Amanda told them.

"I saw that duet it was amazing, the girl easily out danced the boy," West commented.

"If she does make the team, does she have the Elite attitude or is she nice," Thalia asked.

"She is very nice and hated when Elite did all of the cocky or bad things," Amanda said. Everyone shook there head in an understanding way and waited quietly, for Elite to show up.

When they did them came right into the room and started to dance.

They looked like robots in uniforms of gray, white or black all moving as one unit. Once they finished they headed to one side of the room, while the next step moved to another.

They started talking as there teams and waited for Lucien, Kate, and Phoebe to come back. When they did they explained the rules and picked the first name.

"Hunter," Phoebe said and a boy for mom the Next Step side went up.

"Eldon," Hunter called as he picked the name. Another boy from the Next Step went up.

"You both will have thirty minutes to practice go ahead," Kate said as she sent the boys off and waited for them to come back. Once they did they danced and Eldon was chosen as the winner.

One point Next Step and One point Elite (Michelle).

"Skylar," Eldon said as he opened the paper. A girl from the Elite side walked up and went to pick her paper.

"Noah," she said and the youngest looking boy from Next Step came up.

"As last time you will have thirty minutes go ahead," Kate said as they went to rehearse.

"So which one is Alyssa," Giselle whispered to Amanda but loud enough for the team to hear.

"She's not here they only have ten members instead of the eleven they were supposed
to bring," Amanda said.

"Including Skylar," James asked.

"Yeah, Lucien is up to something," Amanda said as Noah and Skylar walked into the room not needing all of the thirty minutes.

Once both of them danced they chose Noah making the points 2 to 1.

"Cierra," Noah said as he chose her name. A girl from Elite went up and picked her name.

"Alyssa," She said and everyone from Elite gave a sigh of relief. Making the next step nervous.

"Where is Alyssa," Kate asked Lucien.

"She knows what she is doing," He told her as he sent Skylar to rehearse.

No matter what happened The Next Step would be getting there first official Elite member.

After a while Skylar came back and she did her dance leaving everyone to wonder where Alyssa was. When this girl who looked much younger then everyone else in the room came in and started to dance.

She was amazing her technique was flawless, with beautiful emotion, and amazing tricks. Who was she?

"Very nice now time to vote," Lucien said as Kate and Phoebe were still confused. When everyone voted to mystery girl she did not even crack a smile and kept a straight face.

"Ok Alyssa you are the winner come chose the next person," Lucien said. So this was the Alyssa, Amanda had warned them about.

"West," She said in a firm voice how Amanda soda this girl was nice and nothing like Elite was shocking the Next Step dancers right now.

After a couple more rounds West beat Shannon, Max beat Richelle, and Riley beat James (who basically gave up). That was how they ended the first day.

3 points Elite (Michelle, Alyssa, Max) and 4 points Next Step (Noah, Riley, West, Eldon).

|||

When they started day two of the competition they had the International dancers sitting on benches in the front of the room and the ten waiting to compete on their respected side.

Mackenzie was battling Shantel at the moment and no matter what that was another Elite point. In the end Shantel had won making the score 4 to 4.

The next round was Jen verses Chloe and this would put the winning team in the lead. In the end Chloe won with her technique. Making the score 5 to 4.

Next up Nick verses Thalia. With Thalia ending up winning. 6 to 4.

Next, Tess verses Amanda. Which ends up with Amanda winning and making the score. 7 to 4. That was all the next step needed to win. But there was one spot left on the team and two dancers left.

Giselle verses Danielle that was the most evenly paired match. But Giselle pulled through and became the final member for internationals.

Lucien stormed out of there taking all of the losing dancers with him. Alyssa, Shantel and Max looked at each other and all decided they were not giving up this chance at internationals.

They were all pulled into a group hug and got extremely excited for internationals.