Chapter 4

Noah told Alyssa to come with him to the music room before A-Troupe rehearsals. When they got there they saw a brown haired girl stretching and talking to someone else.

"Richelle just the person I wanted to see," Noah said as they walked in the room.

"This is Alyssa I thought you to should meet," Noah explained.

"Hi I'm Alyssa," Alyssa greeted.

"I'm Richelle. You competed against Cerria right," Richelle asked.

"Yeah and you competed against Max," Alyssa said.

"Yeah but I lost," Richelle said sadly.

"If it make you feel any better I thought you were amazing plus Max is at least three years older then you," Alyssa said.

"Really," Richelle perked up a bit.

"Really," Alyssa confirmed.

"Alyssa we have to head to A-Troupe rehearsal," Noah told her.

"Ok Richelle it was so nice meeting you," Alyssa said.

"It was nice meeting you to," Richelle said as they continued to stretch.

|||

When Noah walked in the room he was amazed by Richelle dance.

"That was sick," Noah said once she finished.

"Thanks," Richelle said.

"I have a question, Now that you met Alyssa do you think she likes me," Noah asked with no clue about the girls feelings in front of him.

"I can't tell," Richelle said a little slow.

"Ok well if you think she does please tell me," Noah said and he left the room.