Chapter 3

"So what happened while I was at my doctors appointment yesterday," Alyssa asked Noah who was standing next to her.

"Well Giselle was made dance captain and Shantel left. Your not going to join Shantel right," Noah asked her.

"No way," Alyssa told him. Noah felt a lot of relief from that and he had no idea why. It's because she's your friend Noah kept on telling him self.

The two of them were sitting in studio A when Chloe came up to them.

"Perfect the two people I wanted to see. I could really use your help with something," Chloe told them.

"Sure what is it," Noah said.

"West wants to work on some ballet and I told him I would help him. So I am setting up a fake class and would love for you to be students," Chloe told them.

"Sure I would love to brush up my technique. Let me go get changed first," Alyssa told Chloe as she left the studio to get changed.

|||

After putting on her tights, leotard, and shoes

After putting on her tights, leotard, and shoes. Alyssa pulled her hair up into a bun and headed to the music room.

Once she arrived she found Chloe standing in the middle of two barres and Noah on one with the other one free for her.

"Thank you guys again for doing this," Chloe told them.

"It's no problem," They both said at the same time. That caused them to look at each other and start to blush as they looked away. Soon the doors burst open and West came strutting in.

"Omg Chloe look, it's a party. We got Noah, we got you, we got me, and we got the ballet child goddess," West said.

"I am fifteen thank you very much I am not a child," Alyssa told West. She was not insecure about a lot of things but her age was one of the few.

"West this is a ballet mock audition. Ballet is much more refined," Chloe told him.

"Instead of saying What's Up say Good Day my Friend," Chloe continued.

"Good afternoon," West said as he looked to Alyssa.

"Good afternoon my friend," He said to Noah.

"Better now let's start with a stretch at the barre," Chloe told them.

"Grab your heel and bend and straight," Chloe told them as Noah and Alyssa easily did the stretch while West had some problems.

"Repeat," Chloe said.

"I don't understand this," West said.

"Here I'll show you," Noah said as he did the combo.

"Oh really is that all you can do," Alyssa told him.

"Yeah I would like to see you do better," Noah challenged her.

"Ok," Alyssa said and she was able to pull her leg past her head.

"Fine but how many turns can you do," Noah asked.

"Twenty two beat that," Alyssa said.

"Haha I can do thirty," Noah said.

"Stop your supposed to be teaching me not making me feel inferior," West said as he stormed out of the studio.

"Sorry," Noah and Alyssa told Chloe.

"It's not your fault, I just need a new teaching approach," Chloe said as she left the room.

Noah and Alyssa both looked at each other before they both started laughing.

|||

The next day both West and Chloe had gone off to a ballet audition and A-Troupe had just fun shoes rehearsals.

"Has anyone heard anything about West and Chloe," Michelle asked.

"I haven't heard anything," Eldon said.

"Well if we haven't heard anything that probably means West made it past the first round," Thalia said.

"Really that means I have to go out and get me a flying pig," Eldon said and A-Troupe laughed.

"Do you guys want to go to Hildagos," Michelle asked.

"Only if Noah's going," Eldon said.

"Bro I'm going," Noah said.

"I'll only go if Alyssas going," Thalia said mocking the boys.

"Broette I'm going," Alyssa said mocking Noah and making the whole troupe laugh.